|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Lost Data is a Thing of the Past
Never worry about disappearing files again. Cisco's Continuous Data Protection for Files offers three levels of insurance for your data's security. The first, Continuous Protection, creates a duplicate backup copy every time a file is saved. With Scheduled Protection, files are designated for copying onto a remote storage area on a fixed timetable. Finally, Vaulting backs up and write-protects the most important files and folders, making them unable to be modified or deleted until a specified time.
Continuous Data Protection for Files is available in three license sizes: 3-user (LBACDP03), 15-user (LBACDP15) and 25-user (LBACDP25).
Cisco's Continuous Data Protection for Files:
- Automatically protects important files in real time
- Conserves storage space by backing up only changed files
- Operates in the background
- Makes multiple backup copies for local and off-site storage
- Defines file retention period, in which a file cannot be modified or deleted until specified time
- Features customizable options for both high-priority and low-priority files
(All Cisco Small Business Continuous Data Protection Products Data Sheets List )
Cisco LBACDP Continuous Data Protection for Files (French)
(All Cisco Small Business Continuous Data Protection Products End-of-Life Notices List )