Benefits of Threat-Centric Security
Reduce complexity and gain superior visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum.
Today's networks go beyond traditional walls and include data centers, endpoints, web and email gateways, virtual systems, and mobile devices.
These networks and their components constantly evolve and spawn new attack vectors including: mobile devices, web-enabled and mobile applications, hypervisors, social media, web browsers, home computers, and even vehicles. The Internet of Things is exponentially increasing the number and type of attack vectors, creating a daunting challenge for companies and those responsible for defending the infrastructure.
Before, During, and After an Attack
In addition, attacks are stealthier than ever. Evading traditional point-in-time technologies that only scan once, they infiltrate the extended network where they are difficult to locate, let alone eradicate. What's needed is pervasive protection across the full attack continuum – before an attack happens, during the time it is in progress, and even after it begins to damage systems.
Our threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity, while providing superior visibility, continuous control, and advanced threat protection across the extended network and the entire attack continuum. This makes it easier for customers to act more quickly before, during, and after an attack.
The comprehensive Cisco portfolio of advanced threat protection solutions delivers:
- Get global intelligence and context for deeper insights and better decisions
- See what's really happening across the entire environment
- Respond faster and mitigate risk
- Enforce policies across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructure
- Accelerate detection and response with integrated management
Advanced Threat Protection:
- Detect, understand, and stop threats across the entire attack continuum
- Provide security across more attack vectors – network, endpoint, mobile, virtual, email, and web
- Purchase and deploy security when, where, and however needed
- Achieve flexibility with open APIs that support a rich ecosystem of applications and services
Watch Martin Roesch's keynote speech at the 2015 RSA Conference
Cisco ASA Excels in Firewall Tests
NSS Labs tests the industry's first threat-focused, next-generation firewall. See results.Register Now
Cisco 2015 Annual Security Report
Learn how attackers profit from gaps between defender intent and action.Download Report
Fight Advanced Security Threats
Join experts from Infonetics and Cisco to learn new strategies and tools.Register Now