Extend Security Everywhere
Learn how Cisco security now extends into the cloud, network, and endpoints.
- Defend PCs, Macs,Linux systems, mobile devices, and virtual environments from threats
- Stay protected, whether connected to a network or roaming on the Internet
- Gain visibility into system level activity through continuous analysis
- Reduce the time needed to establish root cause and scope a malware breach
- Detect, contain, and remediate quickly and prevent future malware attacks
- Gain advanced malware analysis and threat intelligence, in the cloud or on premises
- Identifies attacks in near real time with context-driven security analytics
- Blocks attacks with prepackaged and custom threat feeds
- Creates advanced indicators to respond rapidly and efficiently
- Pivots and correlates artifacts to find related content
- Defeat network-based advanced malware, zero-day attacks, and persistent threats
- Gain continuous protection before, during, and after an attack
- Focus on high-risk threats that matter most
- Accelerate threat containment with file trajectory and file capture
- Deploy as a standalone solution or a license add-on to Cisco FirePOWER appliances
- On-premises air-gapped deployment option for enterprises with high privacy requirements
- Delivers network and endpoint protection
- Scales to meet expanding needs
- Includes many of the same capabilities as the public cloud option
Malware knows no boundaries. Neither should your advanced malware protection solution.
Cisco currently offers the industry's broadest portfolio of integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) solutions to defeat malware targeting networks, endpoints, servers, data centers, secure gateways, mobile devices, and virtual environments.
Going beyond point-in-time detection, Cisco AMP protects across the full attack continuum: before, during, and after an attack.
- Before: Use the best global threat intelligence to strengthen network defenses and protect against known and emerging threats.
- During: Use this intelligence and dynamic malware analysis to block known malware, policy-violating file types, and communications trying to infiltrate your extended network.
- After: Continuously analyze files and network traffic for threats that evade your first lines of defense, and quickly detect, understand, scope, contain, and remediate an active attack.
The Cisco AMP products use big data analytics, a telemetry model, and the best global threat intelligence to help enable continuous malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting.
- Advanced security for advanced threats – defeat known and unknown threats
- Protection across the attack continuum – before, during, and after an attack
- Exceptional visibility and control – see more detail and set granular policies
- Flexibility and choice – deploy AMP when, where, and how you need it
- Managed services – extend staff with Cisco experts and predictive analytics
Understand Cisco AMP in Four Minutes
Learn why companies trust their security to Cisco’s Advanced Malware Protection solution. (4:00)Watch Video
Learn Strategies to Combat Breaches
Experts from Cisco and Gartner discuss how to protect your organization.Watch Video
Close Your Endpoint Security Gaps
Learn how to stop attacks where they start with Cisco AMP for EndpointsRegister for Webinar
See our Cisco AMP Testimonials
Hear about the benefits of Cisco AMP from our customersSee Videos