Integrate Access and Security
New Cisco 880VA Series Routers support DSL multimode, including very-high-speed DSL 2 (VDSL2) and asymmetric DSL 2+ (ADSL2+). Part of the Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) portfolio, they support VDSL2 and ADSL2+ on a single WAN interface.
Cisco 886VA Integrated Services Routers provide:
- Multimode DSL over ISDN
- Business continuity with primary and backup connections
- VPNs at broadband speeds up to 20 tunnels
- Built-in security capabilities such as Network Address Transalation (NAT) and firewall
- Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch ports
- Easy deployment with Cisco Configuration Professional
- Centralized management
- Universal software image for easy expansion with software activation
Available options on the Cisco 886VA Integrated Services Router include:
- Advanced security, including intrusion prevention, Group Encrypted Transport VPN, and dynamic multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) on two switch ports
880VA Certified Service Providers
Identify certified service providers for Cisco 880VA Series and EHWIC-VA-DSL modules.