Secure Services-Rich Router for a Small Branch
Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) are designed to meet the application demands of today's small branches and to evolve to cloud-based services. They deliver virtualized applications and highly secure collaboration through the widest array of WAN connectivity at high performance that offers concurrent services at up to 25 Mbps.
Cisco 1900 Series ISRs provide agility and flexibility for collaboration. (4:08 min)
Features and Capabilities
All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISR) have modular design that allows for reuse of a broad array of existing modules that meet business requirements while maximizing investment protection. They offer:
- Agile Application Services, including the ability to host Cisco or multiple third-party applications on ISM modules for mission-critical applications at the branch office, along with application delivery assurance services to support granular application visibility and control AVC that can prioritize and optimize all types of data, voice, and video applications
- WAN Connectivity through the industry's widest choices including WLAN with 802.11a/g/n, T1/E1, T3/E3, 4G/LTE, xDSL, copper, and fiber Gigabit Ethernet
- WAN Optimization with support for router-integrated, on-demand WAN optimization and application acceleration through service module
- Highly Integrated Security with a comprehensive suite of VPN technology with IPSec and SSL VPNs enhanced by onboard encryption acceleration, WLAN security support for 802.11i, threat defense support through firewall and intrusion prevention system (IPS) options and further includes support for next-generation encryption and cloud-based security.
- High Performance with powerful and energy efficient multicore processors, a multigigabit fabric, and high-performance services modules that can run multiple concurrent services offered in a scalable manner at high throughputs.
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers include:
- 2 RU and 1 RU units with up to 2 GE integrated WAN ports
- Up to 1 Integrated Service Module (ISM)
- Up to 11 LAN switch ports, two Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card slots
- Hardware accelerated DES, 3DES and AES for IPSec and SSL VPNs
- Integrated 802.11a/g/n access point with 802.11i, WPA and WPA2 for security
- 16 Wireless VLANs and 15 SSIDs
- WAN optimization through WAAS Express
- Secure cloud access with integrated intrusion prevention, content filtering and cloud web security
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.
Models and Documents
Learn about the similarities and differences of the models within this product series.
Cisco 1941W Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 1905 Serial Integrated Services Router
End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices