Reduce Your Energy Consumption and Overall Carbon Footprint
Gains efficiency with intelligent environmental controls for buildings. Greener building operation can help cut electricity costs, reduce your carbon footprint, and create cumulative savings.
Extend your network with Cisco Smart Connected Buildings to:
- Transform how buildings are built and operated, monitored, and controlled for lower costs and a better work environment
- Reduce energy consumption across global operations with sustainable IP network solutions
- Produce new capabilities for energy production, clean energy, and demand management
- Create an environment for a new sustainable ecosystem
Here are two ways to get started reducing energy consumption and shrinking your carbon footprint:
- Smart Connected Buildings Case Study: Trinity Leeds Shopping Center
- Technology Boosts Workplace Energy Efficiency
Watch this BusinessWeek webcasts on Smart Buildings, sponsored by Cisco.
- Economist.com: Wiser Wires
IT can make electricity grids less wasteful and much greener: opportunities and obstacles. Subscription required. Learn More
- Lean and Green
The power of cumulative savings for retail.