Enhance Services with an Intelligent Platform
The Cisco ONS 15454 M6 Multiservice Transport Platforms is an exceptionally compact, simple, fast, and intelligent dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) solution that
- Offers integrated features and lower power consumption to reduce capital and operational expenditures
- Can use the existing portfolio of ONS 15454 MSTP line cards to provide numerous MSTP applications in a smaller footprint
Video Data Sheet
The 6-and 2-slot DWDM platforms can save energy, simplify operations, and more. (4:27 min)See How
New control cards for the Cisco ONS 15454 M6 Multiservice Transport Platform consolidate several functions into just one card. The flexibility of the platform also
- Can be configured with either single or redundant DC or AC power modules
- Has front-facing connections
- Can be mounted in 19-, 21-, or 23-inch racks or cabinets using brackets with integrated air deflectors
- Offers a high-capacity fan tray assembly
- Provides an LCD display with a built-in memory device
Cisco ONS 15454 M6
The ONS 15454 M6 chassis has two slots for redundant control cards and six slots for service cards. This platform can also connect, via USB, up to 12 Cisco ONS passive devices for inventory management.
The service-card slots provide increased power and cooling over the original 15454 chassis and a usable high-speed backplane for future applications.
Easily Design and Deploy DWDM Networks
A software design tool can help you easily model and evaluate DWDM network designs to best meet your service needs and reduce overall network costs.
Enter the Zettabyte Era
Build the future of packet transport in your Cisco IP Next-Generation.