Support Dynamic, New Packet Services
The Cisco Carrier Packet Transport (CPT) 200 unifies both packet and transport technologies in one compact, carrier-class platform. It integrates DWDM, OTN, Ethernet, and MPLS-TP functionality, giving service providers a strong P-OTS platform for next-generation transport networks.
This platform supports standards-based Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) technology and smoothly interoperates with established IP MPLS networks.
The Cisco Carrier Packet Transport (CPT) 200 offers:
- A modular carrier-class, high capacity P-OTS platform supporting up to 176 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Carrier-class reliability and service flexibility with easy service provisioning; operations, administration, and maintenance (OAM); and protection switching
- Support for a comprehensive set of packet-based services, including mobile, video, and cloud services
Business benefits include:
- More efficient architecture
- Support for existing operational models
- Flexible and agile delivery of business, residential, mobile backhaul, data center, and video services
- "Pay-as-you-grow" scalability
- The Foundation for Next-Generation Transport Networks (PDF - 2 MB)
Read this brochure to learn how to retain your trust of transport, gain outstanding cost savings, and improve business agility.