Get Business-Quality Conferencing
Give your employees business-quality, intuitive video conferencing with Cisco TelePresence Server. It resides at the core of the Cisco collaboration infrastructure portfolio, facilitating on-premises Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) deployment with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
Learn more about the Cisco TelePresence Server. (3:29 min)
Easy Video Collaboration Licensing
New CUWL Professional multiparty license models promote video for all. (PDF – 237 KB)Learn More
Features and Capabilities
With CMR, anyone can join a meeting using video, audio, and content sharing, from any mobile, desktop, or room system, anywhere. People can meet the way they want—in one-on-one discussions; in personal, always-on meeting rooms; or in scheduled meetings.
You can expand your on-premises CMR deployment to a hybrid premises-and-cloud model by extending meetings to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center users. Anyone can join the same meeting from a standards-based video or WebEx-enabled device.
Business-Quality, Highly Scalable Conferencing
Enjoy effective collaboration through video, audio, and content sharing for meetings that can include hundreds of participants. Enjoy a superior experience on any device, using mobile, desktop, or room systems.
Intuitive, User-Selectable Layouts and In-Meeting Controls
A comprehensive range of controls and indicators helps you customize your meeting experience. Use them to define security controls, choose your favorite layout, and easily see who is in your meeting.
Flexible Deployment Options
You can choose between a virtualized setup on:
- Cisco Business Edition platforms
- Optimized Cisco UCS platforms, such as the new high-capacity Cisco Multiparty Media 410v Server and Multiparty Media 410v Blade Server
Or choose a dedicated hardware option, such as a Cisco Multiparty Media 300 Series appliance or the Cisco MSE 8000 chassis with the Multiparty Media 820 blade, for a high-capacity solution.
Use TelePresence Server to:
- Extend video collaboration to all employees, from mobile-, desktop-, or room-based systems
- Build productivity, helping teams work together more effectively
- Bring everyone together in always-available CMRs, schedule meetings, or start instant discussions
- Unify collaboration system deployment with a single collaboration architecture
- Cut costs and simplify provisioning and maintenance
Manage Communication with One Server
Cisco Business Edition 6000 offers everything for voice, video, mobility, and messaging.Learn More
Empower Every Desk
Accelerate productivity with an integrated collaboration experience. (1:33 min)Watch Video