|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco netManager Unified Communications is now in the End of Life process. For details on the milestones and replacement offerings, view the End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices.
Cisco netManager - Unified Communications 1.0 provides simple, ready-to-use monitoring and diagnostics for small and medium sized deployments (up to 1000 users) of the Cisco Unified Communications System. A single Windows-based server or workstation running Cisco netManager Unified Communications 1.0 software can monitor an entire communications system, including remote sites and up to two Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters.
- Monitors and evaluates the status of all the key components of a Cisco Unified Communications System, including the underlying transport infrastructure
- Presents the current status of the system through service-level views of the network and provides contextual tools to view current alert status and historical information
- Increases network manager productivity and speeds trouble-shooting by providing contextual diagnostic tools and easy one-click access to embedded device management systems
- Provides current information about connectivity- and registration-related outages affecting all IP phones in the system and provides additional contextual information for location and identification of the phones
- Does not deploy any agent software on the devices being monitored, so it will not disrupt system operations.
Download Evaluation Software
Electronically download evaluation versions of the product.