|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Decrease Costs, Increase Availability
The Cisco MPLS Diagnostics Expert is an automated, workflow-based network management application that troubleshoots and diagnoses problems in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN deployments. An easy to install application that reduces the time it takes to identify complex MPLS outages, in some cases from hours to minutes, the Cisco MPLS Diagnostics Expert helps organizations reduce overall operational expenses and speeds mean time to repair (MTTR).
The Cisco MPLS Diagnostics Expert:
- Bases diagnostics upon analyses of network failure scenarios--across MPLS access, edge and core
- Is equally applicable to both service provider and enterprise "self-deployed" MPLS VPN networks
- Is designed for use in the Network Operations Center service helpdesk as well as Level 2 and 3 trouble ticket escalation groups.
- Offers automated functions that significantly reduce the operational costs of managing and maintaining an MPLS network
- Reduces MTTR to help increase network availability
- Gives high-value technical resources the freedom to focus on more important tasks, rather than spending all their time on problem resolution
Cisco MPLS Diagnostics Expert works with the Cisco IP Solution Center family of intelligent network management applications. It can be used on its own, or together with ISC MPLS VPN Management. For more information about Cisco IP Solution Center and its applications, visit: www.cisco.com/go/isc .
Network Management Product of the Year 2009
Learn how Cisco MPLS Diagnostics Expert can reduce certain network troubleshooting tasks from hours to minutes.