|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Comprehensive Network Performance Monitoring
CiscoWorks Health and Utilization Monitor (HUM) is a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)based MIB polling application that monitors network elements (such as CPU, memory, interfaces/ports, and links) for their availability and utilization levels and provides historical reporting.
CiscoWorks HUM is pre-integrated with CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) 3.0. CiscoWorks HUM is designed as an add-on product and fits well with the existing CiscoWorks LMS 3.0 applications.
CiscoWorks HUM provides organizations with:
- Support for system-defined MIB templates enables easy polling setup
- The capability for users to create custom MIB templates
- Historical reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Comprehensive reporting such as Device Dashboard, Custom Reports, Top-N/Bottom-N Reports
- Threshold breach event notification, reporting, and event handler support
- An easy-to-use GUI that includes LMS Portal view
CiscoWorks HUM provides end users with:
- Capacity planning
- A clear way to troubleshoot network performance issues
- The capability to isolate/correlate network issues