Compliance Management and Configuration Platform
Get Control of Your Network
When best practice configurations and security regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) change, challenges arise that make business continuity difficult.
Failure to comply with certain regulations can result in financial penalties and interruption of business. Taking steps to gain control of your network makes sense when you understand that:
- Security breaches lead to loss of time and revenue, unwanted litigation, and diminished trust among business partners and customers.
- A single regulation change can require the administration of configuration changes and possibly updates of software images for thousands of devices.
- Manual configuration management subjects the network to unacceptable levels of human error.
Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) tools are expensive to acquire and maintain and are hard to train staff to use safely and efficiently.
Manage Change and Compliance
Achieve business continuity and focus more on your company’s strategic priorities. (PDF - 193 KB)Learn more
Understand, Control, and Maintain Compliance in Your Network
A structured approach to the management of change and compliance eliminates these and other issues and can help you achieve and maintain regulatory standards on a continuous basis.
Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Platform helps customers understand and control organizational, commercial, and regulatory compliance across their entire network by assessing and remediating outdated and inaccurate software images and configurations to achieve and then maintain ongoing compliance and configuration standards. The Compliance Management and Configuration Platform will assess and remediate your compliance against the following security and regulating standards:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley with Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (SOX-COBIT)
- ISO/IEC 27002 – Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for information security management published by the International Organization for Standardization and the International Electrotechnical Commission
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Checklist Reports
- Defense Information systems Agency (DISA) Checklists
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks
- Cisco Advisory Reports
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Checklist Reports
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Reports
- For a quick view: Cisco Compliance Management and Configuration Platform At-A-Glance
- Read and Follow: Process & Integration Workflow Leadership Blog