Financing the Cloud
Cisco Offers Easy Ways to Invest in Cloud Technologies Now. (PDF - 514 KB)
Many enterprise customers turn to cloud providers to help them increase cloud capabilities for their businesses. They want the advantages of the cloud without the associated infrastructure, management, and technical issues. Agility, security, and performance are their primary concerns, as well as gaining the flexibility to deploy their choice of workloads to the cloud.
The Internet of Everything (IoE) is also creating an entirely new set of requirements for globally distributed and highly secure clouds. This presents a huge opportunity for Cisco cloud providers.
Flexible financing from Cisco Capital can help you implement a hybrid or private cloud infrastructure; accelerating migration to the latest technologies while conserving cash.
We offer flexible payment structures that give you:
- Payment deferral options
- Structured payment streams
- Total solution financing on hardware, software, and services from both Cisco and other complementary solution providers
Accelerated Loans for Cloud Providers and Cisco Cloud Managed Services Partners:
- Make no payments during the time required to build a cloud data center
Monetization of Managed Services for Cloud Managed Services Partners:
- Acquire technology needed to deliver Cisco Managed Services solutions to customers without incurring upfront costs or debt
- Enjoy an asset-light approach with potential for off-balance-sheet treatment
- Align expenses to revenue for optimized cash flow
- Earn the potential for asset disposition relief at the end of your contract
Note: These financing offers are for U.S. customers. To find available offers in your country, visit your regional site: