Our written content is not the only way we share IT's experience. Cisco IT takes part in various industry events, including Cisco Live globally, giving us the opportunity to share our experience with customers and for them to do the same. We also host a monthly webinar where our SMEs share their experiences. These give us the opportunity to extend an insider's view and demonstrate the benefits of making IT a competitive advantage.
At Cisco Live, Cisco IT hosts a number of sessions including the IT Management (ITM) Program and has a presence in the World of Solutions, giving us a chance to showcase our latest solutions and technologies. Follow us at events, on Twitter to learn more: @CiscoIT #CiscoITM
Cisco Live Las Vegas 2016 - #CLUS
The only thing that's not a gamble in Las Vegas is Cisco Live, join us as we discuss ACI, Cloud, Digitization, IoT, and much more!
Cisco Live Cancun 2016 - #CLMEX
Once again we will be hosting Cisco Live along the beautiful shores of Cancun. Be sure to check it out, as you will have the opportunity to sit in on sessions containing topics which you and your peers say are top of mind!
Cisco Live Berlin 2017 - #CLEUR
We invite you to join us as Cisco Live returns to Berlin for the second year in a row! You will have the opportunity to hear about the topics which are most relevant to you and the industry. We hope to see you there!
Data Center Day is a day long Cisco IT hosted event based in Allen, Texas. It informs customers on current topics such as Internet of Things (IoT), Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Data Center and network technology as a way to reduce complexity today and future proof for Intercloud and the Internet of Everything (IoE).
High touch customers have an opportunity to meet with Cisco executives and IT experts, about how we address many of the same IT challenges customers face every day resulting in desired business outcomes. Data Center Day offers an in person experience of the Allen Data Center and Cisco technologies, where customers can hear how we designed, built, and manage our LEED-Gold facility.
The event includes:
- Cisco executive speakers providing thought provoking keynote presentations around industry trends
- Executive panel with leadership from Cisco IT and core business units
- Executive discussions on current topics
- Networking lunch and reception
- A guided tour of the Allen Data Center complete with technology demonstrations
For an overview and some highlights from previous Data Center day events, check out our content below.
- Digitisation: Disrupt or be Disrupted - Guillermo Diaz SVP/CIO (PDF - 6.7 MB)
- Digital Disruption - Alison Vincent CTO Cisco UK & Ireland (PDF - 25.1 MB)
- IT Infrastructure Transformation - John Manville SVP IT GIS (PDF - 10.1 MB)
- Move Beyond the SDN Hype - Frank D'Agostino CTO INSBU (PDF - 3.3 MB)
- Data Center Day 2016 (Photos)
- Inside Cisco IT: Business Continuity for DC and Cloud February 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: Resiliency and Disaster Recovery February 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE- Driving Operational Efficiency with Smart Labs January 2016
- Inside Cisco IT: Data as a Service December 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Using Collaboration to Increase Productivity September 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Threat Detection and Computer Security Incident Response Team Monitoring Capabilities August 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE - Supply Chain Use Cases August 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Continuous Delivery July 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Fast IT July 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE IT Incubator Program July 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Enabling the Collaboration Culture - Americas Session May 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Enabling the Collaboration Culture - EMEAR Session May 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: IoE Intellectual Asset Fraud Protection April 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: Finding Secure Cloud Services Webinar March 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: eStore - Americas Session February 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: eStore - EMEAR/APJ Session February 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: InfoSec's Computer Security Incident Response Team Strategy January 2015
- Inside Cisco IT: 50 Ways to Improve Your Data Center December 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: Big Data November 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: BYOD October 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: Platform as a Service (PaaS) September 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: The Business Value of Collaboration August 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: Cyber Security Awareness July 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: ACI Overview June 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: ITaaSO May 2014
- Inside Cisco IT: Consolidating Jabber into a Single Environment April 2014