Configuring Performance Control
Configure Performance Control
Use this page to enable or disable Lite Mode and to set the maximum number of calls per second that the system can process.
- If you enable Lite Mode, the system deletes the record route configurations and you cannot access the SIP Record-Route tab. For information about the SIP Record-Route tab, see Editing the SIP Record-Route for a Network.
- Because call admission control relies on record-route, call admission control is disabled whenever Lite Mode is enabled.
Step 1 Choose Configure > Performance Control.
The system displays the Performance Control page.
Step 2 Select if you want to enable or disable Lite Mode:
- Select enable (< license and module limit > CPS) to enable Lite Mode, which allows the system to process the number of calls up to the limit which is based on the license and module type. If you choose this option, the system asks you to confirm that you want to enter Lite Mode, which will disable record-routing. Click OK.
- Select disable (< license limit > CPS) to disable Lite Mode, which limits the system to only processing the number of calls up to the limit. If you choose this option, the system asks you to confirm that you want to disable Lite Mode, which will reset performance to licensed limits. Click OK.
Step 3 (Optional) Enter the maximum limit for the calls per second on the system:
- If you selected enable (< license and module limit > CPS) to enable Lite Mode, the value must be the value of the license and module limit or less. Click Set Limit.
- If you selected disable (< license limit > CPS) to disable Lite Mode, the value must be the value of the licensed limit or less. Click Set Limit.
Back to the Configuring Performance Control menu page