IP Video in the Home Begins Here
Cisco Videoscape Multiscreen Gateways expand entertainment experiences. They decode, and then distribute IP video, hybrid, or digital video broadcasting (DVB) and Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM)-based live, on-demand, online, and recorded video content services to other devices. Cisco Videoscape Multiscreen Gateways are available to service providers globally.
Learn more about the Cisco Videoscape Multiscreen Gateway 9800 Series. (4:09 min)
Cisco 9800 Series Multiscreen Gateway
The Cisco 9800 Series Multiscreen Gateway offers a singular means to access all forms of content-live, on-demand, online, over-the-top, and consumer-created-within homes today, using existing set-top technology.
Cisco Videoscape Multiscreen Gateway benefits and advantages include:
- Capital expenditure savings using IP set-top client connectivity
- Dual video content service delivery to in-home managed devices and unmanaged devices with Cisco Videoscape Soft Clients
- Interoperability with Cisco Videoscape network and Cisco Videoscape Cloud Solutions
- Functionality in multiple architectures, including QAM, IP QAM hybrid, and IP video
Cisco Videoscape Multiscreen Gateway feature and capabilities include:
- Support for live, on-demand, online, and recorded video content
- Home networking content distribution with Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) 1.1 (MoCA 2.0-capable)
- High-definition, 3D TV, or DVR formats that can support up to six video streams
- MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 delivery
- DOCSIS 3.0 configuration (8 x 4)