The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
So … you’re looking for a firewall with less complexity, that gets out of the way? Smaller IT organizations need simplified network security — without sacrificing control, flexibility, and threat prevention. Management simplicity is a must, because most IT teams are responsible for EVERYTHING and don’t have dedicated networking and security personnel.
To meet real-world needs of small business, Cisco Secure Firewall Small Business Edition is tailor-made to simplify security. It’s the best value ever from Cisco, and not only because it is incredibly affordable. Small Business Edition lowers admin time with cloud management and logging, while including full threat prevention capability plus remote access VPN clients for remote workers. Small Business Edition automates threat intelligence updates daily. A single click remotely updates firewall firmware.
With our simplified cloud management, you can also manage existing Cisco ASA, NGFW (FTD), and Meraki MX firewalls, and even AWS VPC security group rules. With our cloud-based logging, you can also simply aggregate firewall logs.
● Complete: cloud-based management and logging, threat defense, and remote access VPN clients
● Simplified management & logging: lowers admin time and small business operational costs
● Automated: daily threat intelligence updates, plus identification of conflicting policies
● Single touch updates: remotely upgrade your firewall firmware
● High performance: up to 650Mbps with enabled threat inspection (AVC+IPS)
Not only simplified management, but also the threat defense power of Secure Firewall Small Business Edition lowers costs:
● Prioritizing alerts: Focus on actions, not alerts. Prioritized alerts focus efforts and saves time
● Preventing breaches: Stop more threats and reduce time-consuming investigations
● Enabling automation: automatic daily threat intelligence updates, plus available Cisco SecureX playbooks to reduce manual operations and integrate with the rest of the Cisco Secure portfolio.
Management and Logging
● Cisco Defense Orchestrator (CDO)
◦ 3-year license
● Cisco Security Analytics and Logging (SAL)
◦ 3-year logging license, with 7-day cloud retention
Cisco Secure Firewall: Firepower 1010 (FTD software)
● Up to 650 Mbps throughput (AVC + IPS)
● 3-year licenses for Cisco AMP for Networks, Next-Gen IPS, and URL Filtering
● Silent and compact: fan-less; desktop-sized chassis
● 8 x RJ45 ports (2 PoE+), configurable as firewall or Layer 2 switch ports
Remote Access VPN
● 50 licenses of Cisco Secure VPN (AnyConnect©)
◦ For mobile devices and/or desktops
◦ 3-year license
Ordering has never been easier.
Secure Firewall Small Business Edition is ordered with two-part numbers: one for hardware, one for software. Small Business Edition includes cloud logging by default. Also available is the Lite configuration, that excludes cloud logging, for customers complying with specific regulatory requirements.
HARDWARE PRODUCT NUMBER
SOFTWARE PRODUCT NUMBER
FPR1010-SBE (standard full version)
FPR1010-SBE-L (Lite Version, without cloud logging)
Click here to contact sales for more information
Explore other small business security products. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/small-business/security.html?cc001536&oid=trlsc024623