Real-time operational dashboards
Scheduled performance reporting
Interactive customer engagement analytics
An interactive, unified view into all your operations
Take control of your contact center with a unified view into all your data, and gain operational understanding and strategic insights from a whole new perspective. With the Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer, you can, for the first time, have a complete view of your customers’ journeys in real time and historically—no matter what operational system or channel their interactions occurred in—so you can optimize for operational efficiency, financial performance, business outcomes, and an improved customer experience.
Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer brings data together from your Automated Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Workforce Optimization (WFO), outbound campaign, CRM, and other customer applications and data sources such as demographic services into an Analytics Repository in the cloud so that you can analyze, understand, and manage the customer journey, and automate customer interactions in new and innovative ways.
This data is presented as:
● Real-time operational dashboards, used to monitor operations throughout the day so you can make operational changes at any time to maximize performance and productivity on the fly.
● Scheduled performance reports that automate the creation of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cross- system reports that you have been creating manually with tools such as Excel, freeing you to focus on higher-value management tasks and performance improvements.
● Interactive customer journey analytics that capture, organize, and let you interactively explore and cross-analyze your customer interactions and agent activity with business and financial results to find opportunities for optimization you never knew existed.
Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer generates a real-time, scheduled, or interactive view of your operations and business using cross-system data records created in the Analytics Repository.
Figure 1. Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer
The Analytics Repository
At the core of the Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer is the Analytics Repository, which stitches together customer interaction and agent activity records from multiple contact center systems and vendors, including in-house built systems, for a complete view of contact center customer engagements. The repository can be updated on a real-time or periodic basis, based on your needs.
Gathering data from your various contact center applications and systems in real time or on a periodic basis, the Analyzer creates integrated customer interaction and agent activity records for each customer engagement across channels to provide operational and business insights that were not possible before.
Figure 2. Analytics Repository
The Analytics Repository uses a predefined contact center system-aware data dictionary that requires no lengthy hierarchical data modeling process and can adapt to unique and varied data sources and data types for quick insights, implementations, and ROIs. It is built using big data and NoSQL techniques for ultimate performance and extensibility.
To get started, all it needs is a file of data from each contact center system, and a customer-specific repository will be up and running in a few days.
● Universal data dictionary understands the data fields and formats coming from the various systems the call center uses—ACD, IVR, WFO, outbound campaign, CRM, marketing, and consumer demographics—and applies heuristics to normalize the data across systems and vendors.
● Multisource Linking: Sophisticated heuristics connect the events and transactions in different systems that resulted from a customer or agent trying to accomplish a single task, such as placing an order, asking a technical question, or inquiring about the status of a shipment.
● Customer interaction records connect all the data collected in different systems that represents the actions taken by a customer with the same intent, providing a complete view of what a customer does to evaluate, purchase, or obtain service for your products throughout the customer journey.
● Agent activity records provide objective, statistical insight into the actions, behavior, and real-world performance of agents over time with particular kinds of customers, products, and interaction types so you can optimize your use of agents for the desired customer experience and business outcomes.
The Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer is a browser-based analytics and reporting application used to segment, profile, and visualize the data in contact center systems and identify key variables that affect the customer experience, agent productivity, and desired business outcomes.
It provides a unified view into all the fields in your contact center systems. Within a single browser window, you drag and drop data from your ACD, IVR, WFO, outbound campaign, chat, email, CRM, and other customer interaction systems and create interactive pivot tables, bar charts, line graphs, pie charts, and time motion charts that represent the data in its most meaningful light.
From this process you can:
● Create cross-system measures: Create new business metrics calculated using fields and measures from multiple systems. Use your imagination: average revenue per call or agent teams, average customer satisfaction ratings by marketing program, product, or…
● Create a custom KPI library: Create, store, and standardize on cross-system Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) specific to your business that map agent and customer activity to business outcomes.
● Correlate operational and business measures: Map operational efficiency measures such as offered calls, handled calls, abandons, average handle times, and average response times to business performance measures such as first call resolutions, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), conversions, revenues, profits, and retentions.
● Find what affects business outcomes: Identify key variables that affect your sales, customer retention, customer satisfaction and overall customer journey. Statistically pinpoint high-performing agent teams, successful marketing programs, and customer demographics and experiences that make a difference.
● Find what and who delivers results: Group your performance data by lead sources, affiliate partners, brands, customer segments, dialed numbers, queues, agents, sites, or vendors, then map to sales, order size, retentions, upsells, first call resolutions, and CSAT scores.
With Analyzer, you can analyze the customer interactions that make up the customer journey, mapping operational metrics to customer and agent factors to business outcomes and measures, and discover how best to optimize for performance and customer experience.
● Real-time operational dashboards that visually display everything going on in the contact center across channels, systems, and sites, including queues, call volumes, agent activities and states, and the nature of current customer interactions.
● Scheduled performance reports that detail performance against key goals and service level on a periodic basis and are automatically distributed to key stakeholders.
● Exploratory and trend analyses that tell you where your desired business outcomes and positive results really come from, such as agent behaviors, customer attributes, scripts, teams, outsourcers, or marketing campaigns.
Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer
With an intuitive drag-and-drop user interface, you segment, profile, pivot, and graph your cross-system data into the real- time dashboards, performance reports, and analytic insights you need. The data from your various contact center systems such as your ACD, IVR, chat, email, CRM, and other systems appears in a panel on your left. From there, you drag and drop it into a central analysis canvas to create insights and visualizations that identify correlations and trends in the customer journey.
Figure 3. Analytics with Cisco Customer Journey Analyzer
Financing to help you achieve your objectives
Cisco Capital can help you acquire the technology you need to achieve your objectives and stay competitive. We can help you reduce CapEx. Accelerate your growth. Optimize your investment dollars and ROI. Cisco Capital financing gives you flexibility in acquiring hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment. And there’s just one predictable payment. Cisco Capital is available in more than 100 countries. Learn more.