The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
Cisco Intersight™ Workload Optimizer (IWO) is a real-time decision engine for application resource management across on-premises and public cloud environments.
In an effort to accelerate time to value with IWO, Cisco® Customer Experience (CX) offers a variety of services. Within the IWO service offerings Cisco CX will show you how to operate the system confidently.
CX will leverage Cisco best practices to deliver training content and expert resources on demand, empowering customers to quickly realize the value of IWO, an application on the Intersight Data Center Management Platform.
Cisco CX offers guidance for getting to results with service offerings ranging from deployment services for Cisco Intersight and specifically IWO, to services suitable for customers that want to expand their solution with sophisticated automation and customized integration.
Educational and expert content is made available to your team based on your business requirements. Cisco experts will demonstrate how to get the most out of IWO in videos available for your IT staff.
Cisco Intersight Workload Optimizer (IWO) is an AI-powered application resource management (ARM) solution that simultaneously optimizes performance, compliance, and cost of your customers’ application workloads in real time, across on-premises and public cloud environments.
Applications are continually resourced, automatically, to perform while satisfying business constraints, whether those applications reside on premises or in the cloud.
IWO analyzes workload consumption and automatically allocates resources in real time, continuously, to address changes in workload consumption.
Customers that leverage IWO can ensure application performance while increasing the efficiency with which they consume data center and public cloud resources.
Once you’ve bought the services for IWO, the enablement content will be available to your team 24 hours daily via the CX Cloud customer portal.
The services are designed to reduce deployment risk by providing your IT staff with leading practices, including documented technical requirements and use case examples.
Cisco services for Cisco IWO deployment offers
● Proof of value: This service provides an 8-10 hour remote engagement to help drive adoption.
● QuickStart: This design and deployment service includes prerequisite validation, deployment, and configuration workloads, adding targets, health baseline, dashboarding, and knowledge transfer.
● IWO use case-based offers:
◦ Cloud Reclamation and Recovery
◦ Demand-Driven Rightsizing
◦ Enhanced Workload Placement
◦ Health and Value Check
◦ Host Licensing Optimization
◦ On-Premises to On-Premises Migration
◦ On-Premises to Cloud Migration
◦ Optimization of a Public Cloud
◦ Resource Reclamation and Recovery
◦ Custom Integrations
◦ Cloud-Native Kubernetes
● Custom engagements: Cisco CX is available to meet custom requirements, including:
◦ Conversion for Cisco Workload Optimization Manager (WOM) customers to IWO
◦ Increasing scale of targets and workloads
◦ Integration with multicloud solutions
◦ Enhanced reporting
◦ Optimization (Business Critical Services)
● Business Critical Services (BCS): BCS provide ongoing optimization of IWO, including analytics, insights, and automation for higher performance and transformation. BCS assists with:
◦ Best practices
◦ Ongoing design support
◦ Health checks
◦ Knowledge transfers
Cisco CX is ready to help you get the most out of IWO.
This view shows interdependencies across a global data center and gives an overall status of your environment from a supply chain management overview. From here you can drill down into more specific areas of your infrastructure to obtain further details
This view shows real-time workload health and inventory status in a single pane of glass overview with all pertinent workload infrastructure data at a glance.