SDN for Government
See how the Cisco ONE helps solve software-defined networking (SDN) challenges. (2:32 min)
Cisco Open Network Environment for Government
The Cisco Open Network Environment (ONE) is a comprehensive solution designed to help government network infrastructures become more open, programmable, and application-aware.
With the Cisco ONE approach, government organizations can:
- Simplify operations and reduce TCO by extending the capabilities of a proven infrastructure
- Deliver advanced applications and services for physical, virtual, and cloud environments with a fully integrated framework
- Make the network more agile and application-centric
In addition to ONE, Cisco offers the Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), which delivers a transformational operating model for next-generation data center and cloud applications. ACI is an innovative solution that radically simplifies, optimizes, and accelerates the entire application deployment lifecycle. Cisco ACI uses a holistic systems-based approach, with tightly integrated physical and virtual elements, an open ecosystem model, and innovation-spanning application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), hardware, and software.
- Cisco Aplication Centric Infrastructure AAG (PDF - 1 KB)
- Cisco ACI (PDF - 1.7 KB)
- SDN For the LAN Making the Right Switch
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (PDF - 2 KB)
- Cisco Open Network Environment- Bring the Network Closer to Applications (PDF - 2 KB)
- Software-Defined Networking and Network Programmability: Use Cases for Defense and Intelligence Communities (PDF - 2 MB)
- Why We Like SDN and How We Are Building On It (PDF - 477 KB)
- Cisco Expands Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC)
- Innovative Infrastructure with Fast IT
- Is ACI Really SDN?