July 23: PCI Compliance Webinar
Join us to learn the latest on the updated PCI DSS standard.
A New Perspective on PCI DSS 3.0
White paper highlights Cisco-Verizon approach to compliance.
How to Catch a Thief
Cisco helps stop credit card hackers and protect customers (3:09).
Protect Customer Data
With a focus on secure credit card processing and data management, the Cisco Payment Card Industry (PCI) solution is designed to help retailers address PCI industry requirements.
Cisco can help retailers mitigate risk and build loyalty by safeguarding employee and customer data. In addition, this solution can help support security in new environments such as wireless.
Cisco also offers the flexibility you need to assess and manage your system as standards change in the future.
- Cisco Partner Verizon: 2014 PCI Compliance Report (PDF - 1.06 MB)
- A Platform for Protecting Data: A Single, Integrated System (Flash)
- White Paper: PCI 3.0 Compliance Update: A Cisco and Verizon Partner Perspective(PDF - 180 KB)
- White Paper: PCI, HIPAA, and SOX Standards Simplified(PDF - 315 KB)
- At a Glance: Simplify PCI Compliance(PDF - 612 KB)
- Overview: Cisco TrustSec for PCI Scope Reduction (PDF - 620 KB)
- Video: Cisco Video Surveillance Technology for Retail and PCI Compliance (Video - 4:06 min)