Join the Cisco Manufacturing Community
Automatically be notified about:
- Complimentary Manufacturing Webcasts
- Innovative Manufacturing Case Studies
- And More
Gain Real-Time Visibility
Improve production flexibility and more with Cisco Connected Factory.
Connect Factory and Enterprise
Get an overview of Cisco Connected Factory and how it can benefit you. (5:34 min)
See an Architectural Overview
Gain a better understanding of Cisco Connected Factory architecture.
Increase Flexibility and Uptime
It’s easier than ever to deploy a connected factory network.Read Blog
Rapidly Converge Industrial and Business Systems
With Cisco's Connected Factory, industrial companies can build one common, converged, and rugged plant-to-business network. This way, you can:
- Connect factory automation and control systems to IT systems with standards-based IP-networking
- Improve operational efficiency and cut costs with highly secure remote access
- Speed response time to issues on the plant floor through highly secure remote access
- Mitigate risks by improving network uptime and equipment availability
- Take advantage of industry-leading security features that protect critical manufacturing assets.
These benefits will help you make more strategic business decisions backed by real-time data from the plant floor.
Cisco can help you realize these benefits through:
- Industry-leading enterprise networking solutions delivered across industrial platforms
- Scalable, highly secure, real-time performance predictability and remote access
- Full lifecycle of services to optimize network performance and simplify and automate operations
- Expertise based on Cisco and Rockwell Automation's Converged Plantwide Ethernet validated architecture
- Access to the Cisco partner ecosystem including Rockwell Automation, Honeywell, and Emerson
- Manage Manufacturing Complexity (PDF - 617 KB)
Learn how Cisco and AeroScout help Stanley Black & Decker maximize production and cut costs.
- Get a Solution Overview (PDF - 1.36 MB)
Read the Cisco Connected Factory at-a-glance.
- General Motors Improves ROI (PDF - 963 KB)
See how General Motors standardized operations to achieve a 166 percent return on investment.
- Aluminum Smelter Boosts Efficiency (PDF - 870 KB)
Cisco helps Emirates Aluminum optimize plant production.
- Mining Company Accelerates Production (PDF - 1 MB)
See how mining giant Anglo Platinum benefits from Cisco networking technologies.