Unified Communications and Collaboration Solutions
IBM and Cisco provide innovative business communications offerings that can guide organizations toward new business models that promote success.
Combined Cisco Unified Communications System technologies and IBM expertise in collaborative applications, systems integration, and global services can help businesses gain competitive advantage. Reduced costs and increased productivity and availability are supported by the advantage of accessing information virtually anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Facilitates improved business processes through access to collaborative applications and unified communications
- Helps reduce capital and operating expenses, improve productivity, and enhance your customers' experience
- Helps create a smooth transition to an innovative communications environment through open standards and flexibility
- White Paper: Cisco and IBM Informix Database Software: Enhancing Collaboration (PDF - 565 KB)
- White Paper: IBM and Cisco Smart Systems Require an Embeddable Database (PDF - 747 KB)
- Solution Brief: IBM and Cisco Communications-Enabled Business Processes (PDF - 7MB)
- Whitepaper: Enhancing the Way People Work through Unified Communications (PDF - 393KB)
- IBM and Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Flash Demo
- Meeting Consultants Uses Cisco UC and IBM Lotus (4:52 min)
- IDEA Cellular Provides Voice Self-Service (5:51 min)
For more information:
- Cisco Unified Communications
- IBM Unified Communications + Collaboration Strategy
- Cisco and IBM Integrated Product Offerings
Contact your local IBM or Cisco representative to find out how IBM and Cisco Unified Business Communications solutions can help your organization.