Increase Revenue Potential
Use incentives, promotions, and sales programs available to Cisco partners.
Become a Cisco partner today and increase your revenue potential with a number of Cisco sales programs, partner incentives and promotions, and special offers that have been specifically designed to help you sell Cisco products and solutions. Based on your Cisco certification expertise, Cisco offers a myriad of programs that vary by region and technology including:
- Incentives-Includes sales programs designed to increase your revenue potential by helping you sell more during a specified time.
- Promotions-Includes time-bound quarterly or seasonal programs created to help you increase sales with the products you are certified to sell.
Cisco also offers specialized rewards and incentive programs for partners committed to creating a Cisco solution practice including:
- Cisco-Funded Network Assessment Program (NAP) - Offers partner incentives for performing on-site network audits in targeted end-customer accounts. Network Assessments are a proven way to drive sales and identify installed base network upgrade opportunities.
- Cisco Rewards - This loyalty program is designed to help partners improve sales and grow their business. Points are earned for selling eligible Cisco products and solutions and through participating in Cisco activities. The points can be redeemed for the finest brands, enriching experiences, travel, and more.
- Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) - Encourages partners to invest in developing new business opportunities while providing a level of assurance that presales efforts will be rewarded and protected.
- Solution Incentive Programs (SIP) - Provide partners with special pricing when developing and selling solutions that integrate vendor-partner business applications and services using Cisco technology. SIPs offer an array benefits including competitive differentiation, financial advantages, and additional revenue possibilities by offering a value-added service.
- Value Incentive Program (VIP) - This program is geared toward partners with focused practices on technologies that are part of Cisco architectures such as Collaboration, Data Center and Virtualization, or Borderless Networks Participating partners will receive a semiannual payment when they meet or exceed program requirements.
- Not for Resale (NFR) - Allows eligible partners to purchase discounted Cisco hardware and software for use in non-revenue-generating activities such as labs, demos, and internal course development or training.
- Teaming Incentive Program (TIP) - Rewards partners by creating tighter alignment with Cisco Partner Account Managers and partners by teaming early in the sales cycle to win the opportunity and successfully deploy complex architectures.
- Technology Migration Program (TMP) - This global program gives trade-in credits for most major products offered by Cisco and for select competitive products when upgrading to a new Cisco networking solution.
- Small Business Offers - Is designed specifically for partners that serve the small business segment or companies with fewer than 1000 employees.