Cisco Modeling Labs Corporate Edition Version 1.0 is ideal for end users such as network engineers, architects, and operations staff who design, test, and maintain network infrastructures. You can perform topology design for network changes, what-if analyses, and testing by using Cisco Modeling Labs to create virtual network test beds in minutes.
Cisco Modeling Labs uses advanced virtualization technology such as Cisco OpenStack for orchestration. It then combines it with the technology of virtual Cisco IOS Software compliant for running on virtual machines.
Full details, including client requirements, can be found in the data sheet.
Have additional questions, view our Q&A.
Network engineers with minimum to intermediate networking knowledge will enjoy many benefits using Cisco Modeling Labs.
Typical use cases include:
- Design and simulation of network changes
- Pre-testing network updates prior to physical deployment
- Test bedding for application and device network interfacings
- Simulation of production networks
- Internal operator practice with virtual network
- Troubleshooting in a simulated network
If you would like additional information about Cisco Modeling Labs or would like to reach a Cisco sales representative, please email us.