IronPort Is Now Part of Cisco
Transform how you defend your networks against advanced, emerging threats.
Cisco acquired IronPort in January 2007. IronPort email and web security gateway and management products, currently referred to as Cisco Email Security and Cisco Web Security, have now become an integral part of the Cisco Security vision and strategy.
Cisco continues to deliver the world-class email and web security that IronPort customers are used to. The security products and technology from IronPort complement Cisco industry-leading threat mitigation, confidential communications, policy control, and management solutions.
- Q: What happened to the IronPort brand?
- A: Following the Cisco acquisition, the IronPort name is being retired. IronPort products will be available under the Cisco Email Security and Cisco Web Security product lines as part of the Cisco Security portfolio.
- Q: Will Cisco continue to support IronPort products?
- A: IronPort customers will continue to receive the same level of award-winning service and support as part of their service agreements, but now under the Cisco name. Cisco branded IronPort products and technology are now an integral part of Cisco's overall security vision and strategy.
- Q: Who should IronPort customers contact for sales and support?
- A: U.S. and Canada customers should call 1-866-428-9596. If you are outside the United States and Canada, contact our local offices.
Cisco provides many ways to differentiate your business and increase growth and profitability.
The Cisco IronPort Email and Web Security appliances, software and related services will migrate from the IronPort price list to the Cisco price list as of November 26, 2012. The IronPort and ScanSafe cloud, hybrid and managed email and web security solutions will continue to be orderable under the applicable terms of your IronPort Reseller Agreement.