Connected Women Leadership Forum
Cisco, a global leader in the networking industry, is hosting its 4th Annual Connected Women's Leadership Forum, CWLF 2011, on June 9, 2011 in Bangalore.
CWLF 2010, hosted by the Cisco Connected Women (CCW) India, was a resounding success; it witnessed 250+ participants and eminent speakers—women leaders from across the technology industry. This year’s theme is Celebrating Multidimensional Women, with a special emphasis on Leadership, Career, and Community.
CWLF 2011 will give you diverse perspectives on important issues, such as using the power of networking, handling difficult conversations and conflicts, negotiating, communicating with confidence, managing career and personal finance, and leveraging technology for inclusive growth.
Are you game to:
- Connect with successful women leaders in the industry.
- Learn about their effective communication, networking, and personal finance management skills.
- Take away practical suggestions on becoming a resilient leader and leveraging technology for inclusive growth.
- Vinita Bali, Managing Director, Britannia Industries Limited
- Wim Elfrink, Executive Vice President, Cisco Systems, Inc.