British Telecom Deploys Wi-Fi
Boost Performance for Mobile Internet
The New Normal - Mobility Your Way
Deliver More Intelligent, Personalized Services
Service providers are seeking new ways to accommodate the surge in mobile data traffic and the variety of smart, portable devices coming onto their networks. As mobile devices proliferate, so do the opportunities to strengthen relationships with customers by delivering a superior subscriber experience.
Now you can enable a "your way" experience across wired, Wi-Fi, and cellular networks, without compromising your network. Cisco delivers an integrated architecture -- from the client, to the network, to the cloud -- that helps you rapidly deploy new services, manage risk, and provide an exceptional user experience.
A mobile Internet network based on the Cisco IP Next-Generation Network (NGN) will not only help you manage the rapid growth in mobile data, but profit from it as well. It includes:
- An enhanced architectural framework, with one of the industry's most comprehensive mobile portfolios
- The Cisco ASR 5000 Series mobile multimedia core platforms, with outstanding performance and intelligence
- A truly carrier-grade, end-to-end Service Provider Wi-Fi infrastructure that provides cost-effective coverage and capacity to meet the scale and quality required by mobile data users today
- Product features and functionality that can help you provide more intelligent, personalized services for greater differentiation and profit
- The 2012 Cisco Mobile Visual Networking Index for new insights on global mobile traffic
Cisco supports all leading radio access technologies to enable a "network of networks" with full mobility for:
- Faster service deployment
- Greener network operations
- Higher profitability
- More scalability and cost-effectiveness
This comprehensive solution provides continuity between IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and circuit-switched domains.
Use Cisco Mobile Videoscape to manage video delivery over mobile networks, reduce expenses, and help generate new revenues.
Cisco's LTE EPC solution offers service providers market-leading performance, integrated intelligence, and exceptional network flexibility.
The Cisco Femtocell Solution helps you deliver reliable, high-quality indoor mobile coverage, while reducing backhaul congestion and costs.
Cisco's Unified RAN Backhaul supports any radio and any media. It delivers a highly reliable, cost-optimized solution to meet the ever-increasing demands of mobile Internet services.
Service Provider Wi-Fi is a carrier-grade solution that uses unlicensed spectrum to cost-effectively offload data traffic while providing a platform for delivering a host of new services.
Cisco's multimedia core solutions address CDMA, which mobile operators' need to deliver mobile broadband services to their subscribers.
Cisco's next-generation UMTS/HSPA solution supports broadband network requirements while shaping the subscriber experience.
As operators deploy new services and try to develop new revenue streams, the Cisco multimedia solution delivers a suite of SIP-based services and a comprehensive, high-quality communications experience.
Improve the quality of experience for your subscribers while restraining costs, creating new revenue stream, and increasing data traffic.
Get real-time collection, display, and storage of service, application, session, and network information from Cisco's ASR 5000 Intelligent Management modules: Element Management System, Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting System, and Cisco inTracer.
Learn how other global service providers are transforming the mobile Internet with Cisco technology.
- A Big Day for Small Cells
- Portugal Telecom Works with Cisco to Deliver Innovative Mobile Services
- Shaw Chooses Cisco to Trial HotSpot 2.0
- Cisco at Verizon LTE Innovation Center Grand Opening
- LTE Architecture Demos by Cisco at Vodafone Innovation Days
- Vodafone Hungary and the Power of the Intelligent Mobile Network
- Cisco MOVE: Next-Generation Mobile Internet
- Bell Mobility Delivers on 4G LTE Rollout With Cisco Mobile Internet Solutions
- AT&T Keeps Athletics Fans Connected with Advanced Mobile Apps
- LG U+ Trials Cisco Mobile Internet Solutions for Voice-over-LTE
- Cisco to Power Mobile Video Pilot for Telefónica in Spain
- du Builds 4G/LTE Network with Cisco Mobile Internet Solutions
- PCCW Mobile Completes Commercial Next-Generation Wi-Fi Hotspot Trial
- Cisco Projects 18-Fold Growth in Global Mobile Internet Data Traffic
- Cisco Delivers Industry's First Standards-Based 'Small Cell' Solution
- Portugal Telecom Delivers Innovative Mobile Services
- Vodafone Spain Delivers with the Cisco ASR 5000 Series
- Telenor Deploys LTE with the Cisco ASR 5000 Series
Cisco Announces Roaming Wi-Fi
Wireless Network Demands Push Carriers to Innovate
MWC 2012: Cisco's Plan to Improve Mobile Internet
Cisco's Wi-Fi Offering Aims to Ease Network Strain
Cisco Bridges Wi-Fi, Cellular Nets
Cisco Preps Next-Gen Wi-Fi Hotspots
Cisco Leads Charge Towards Integrated Wi-Fi/Cellular
Cisco Pursues Wi-Fi Small Cell Sales as Data Traffic Surges
Cisco Teams with Carriers on Next Generation Wi-Fi Hotspots
Cisco: We're Doing Small Cells Too
AT&T and Others Embrace Cisco's Small Cell Solution
Cisco Launches Small Cell Wi-Fi Technology for Intelligent Roaming
Cisco Policy and Charging Control for Mobile Operators: Efficiently Deploy, Scale, and Manage Services
Enhanced Charging: Provide Flexible Billing While Reducing Cost
Voice and Video over LTE (V2oLTE): The Cisco Solution
Cisco ASR 9000-Based Next-Generation Mobility Services Infrastructure
Evolution of the Mobile Network
Evolved Packet Core and Policy Management for LTE (PDF - 150 KB)
Evolving to LTE – Cisco’s Seamless Migration for CDMA Operators
Evolving to LTE – Cisco’s Seamless Migration for UMTS Operators
Independent Backhaul Procurement for Mobile Networks (PDF - 77 KB)
LTE/EPC: Addressing the Mobile Broadband Tidal Wave
Maximizing Mobile Operator Opportunities in M2M (PDF - 530 KB)
Monetization Strategies for Mobile Operators (PDF - 160 KB)