Cisco TelePresence Technology
Benefit from a New Architecture
Benefit from a New Architecture
Bring together more people on more types of systems. (Video - 2:43 min)
Get the Flash Player
Extend the Power of In-Person Collaboration
What started as a way to reduce travel costs and improve employee efficiency has become a way to transform business processes. Cisco TelePresence makes it easy for teams to collaborate and solve problems on the fly. And it's not just for boardrooms anymore.
Learn more about the power of In-Person and Explore Cisco TelePresence
Give more teams the power of In-Person collaboration and redefine the way business gets done. With Cisco TelePresence, your teams can:
- Collaborate to make business-critical decisions faster
- Develop new customer service models
- Unify your entire supply chain
- Train remote teams
- Accelerate sales cycles
- Reduce time to market
- Transform every part of your business
Extremely Innovative, Surprisingly Interoperable
Lifesize, high-definition images and spatial discrete audio allow for real-time, face-to-face interactions between your employees as well as partners and customers.
With over 380 patents, Cisco TelePresence leads with the highest quality, broadest range of collaboration options and interoperability solutions.
- H.264 video codecs to offer the highest quality and lowest bit rate
- Session Initiation Protocol
- Native 720p and 1080p high-definition cameras
- Native 720p and 1080p high-definition encoding and decoding
- Low-latency architecture and low-bandwidth use
Get More from Your Network
Cisco TelePresence uses the standard IP technology deployed in corporations today, and runs on an integrated voice, video, and data network. Use your current broadband connections to support high-quality, real-time voice and video communications between local and branch offices, at a low cost.
You can look forward to built-in intelligence and awareness of a medianet architecture, which gives new capabilities for delivering quality of service (QoS), security, and reliability. In addition, you can increase availability for high-bandwidth applications, such as high-definition video conferencing.
Even the highest-quality video conferencing can run on a variety of connected telepresence endpoints to fit each individual's immediate needs. That includes immersive, multi-purpose, personal, and mobile endpoints.
You can choose to include purpose-built office furniture that incorporates cameras and displays, lighting, speakers, microphones, and projection capability.
You have many choices for delivering Cisco TelePresence capabilities, including:
- Managed and Hosted Services
- Intercompany Telepresence
- Value-Added Services
- Public Cisco TelePresence Suites
Applications for Innovation
Cisco TelePresence applications incorporate a variety of new and existing standards-based software for accommodating converged voice and video transmissions, including:
- IP telephony - Works with IP-based phones; can simplify launching calls using a telephone instead of a remote control
- Groupware - Offers integration with enterprise groupware solutions (such as Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes) to accommodate easy meeting scheduling and launching of meetings and information access
- Services - Provide easy scheduling, management, reporting, billing, and metrics applications to help ensure proper tracking and bill-back of activity and real-time support
Find out how easy it is to build and grow advanced telepresence solutions.