Cisco 2014 Annual Security Report
Learn about current security concerns, trends in vulnerabilities, and attacks.
A Switch to Grow Your Business
See how our innovative access switch can enhance your IT operations. (3:44 min)
Reliable, Highly Secure, Cost-Effective Solutions
Cisco and its partners can simplify the selection, deployment, and management of your infrastructure, applications, and tools. Our solutions bring operational efficiencies that free up IT resources. Discover how our solutions for the network infrastructure, collaboration, data centers, and security can save you time, money, and staffing resources.
Learn how our services help protect your investments. Gain peace of mind with Cisco solutions delivered by trusted partners.
- IT for Midsize Business: Learn how our affordable, highly secure IT solutions deliver value to your business. (Video - 1:48 min)
- Quick Tips to Improve Business Productivity: Capitalize on industry trends and Cisco solutions to grow your business and stay competitive.
- Midmarket Trends and IT Opportunities: Watch on-demand webinar from Gartner and Cisco to gain valuable insights and IT tips to drive business success.
Low-Cost Internet WAN Access
Right-size your network without compromise, simplify operations, and cut costs. (2:09 min)Watch Video
Quickly Deploy Reliable Applications and Solutions
Networks are more complex than ever before. The demands placed on them continue to increase. You need a platform that supports automated tasks, simplified management, and flexible migrations. Our network infrastructure and mobility solutions simplify IT and promote new business opportunities with an open and programmable approach to networking. View the list of network infrastructure products recommended for midsize businesses.
Innovation in a business requires innovation in the network. Cisco Catalyst Switching and Unified Access solutions provide an intelligent network platform that is based on our "one policy, one management, and one network" approach. Simplify your operations by converging wired and wireless on a single platform. Get advanced security across your network, and support the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) trend, mobility, and the Internet of Everything (IoE).
- A Switch to Grow Your Business: Use this innovative access switch to improve IT operations. (Video - 3:44 min)
- Make IT More Efficient: Simplify troubleshooting and gain consistent visibility, security, and control. (Video - 4:35 min)
- Save Energy with an Ecofriendly Catalyst Switch: Upgrade your LAN potential and cut costs with simple and highly secure access switching solutions. (PDF - 808 KB)
Routing and WAN
In today's competitive environment, organizations must optimize their investments. Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) can help your business deliver an exceptional user experience over any transport: MPLS, direct Internet, or hybrid WAN. Cisco IWAN provides an application-aware network to efficiently deliver critical business applications and increase productivity. You can gain significant savings and reduce branch infrastructure costs.
- Prepare for the Cloud: Reach new levels of IT efficiency and consolidation with a cloud intelligent network.
- Master the Art of Application-Centric Networking: Use the network for optimized, controlled application delivery. (PDF - 181 KB)
- Use Cisco Intelligent WAN: Right-size your network without compromise, and with operational simplicity and lower costs. (Video - 2:09 min)
- Optimize the Branch Office Experience: Deploy comprehensive application services across all your remote locations. (PDF - 4.7 MB)
Mobility solutions can help increase employee productivity and improve customer satisfaction. But you must manage security risks. Our affordable solutions help you onboard mobile devices quickly and securely. Your business can reap all the benefits of highly secure mobile access, minus the risks.
- Maximize Your Network to Stay Competitive: Get exclusive access to Gartner research on BYOD.
- Cloud-based Secure BYOD and Guest Access: Register for this Meraki webinar to learn how to support BYOD initiatives without compromising security.
- Tips for Secure Guest Access: Read valuable tips to help implement secure guest BYOD access, policy, on-boarding, and management. (PDF – 566.69 KB)
- Wireless and BYOD Top Tips: Follow these simple guidelines to be more successful with wireless site surveys, deployment, management, and reporting. (PDF – 470.16 KB)
- Explore Mobility Options: Review the top mobility initiatives of IT decision makers and the latest IT trends for highly secure mobile collaboration. (PDF - 142 KB)
- Empower Your Employees: Learn how a mobile technology and marketing company helps its workforce innovate with Cisco mobility solutions. (PDF - 237 KB)
- Prepare for BYOD: Use this online tool to assess your current mobile solution and find out what is possible for the future.
Collaboration for Midsize Businesses
Cisco Collaboration solutions help your organization empower, engage, innovate, and grow. (PDF - 399 KB)Learn How
Empower, Engage, Innovate
When people work together, they can achieve extraordinary things. Improve collaboration in your organization with easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy solutions that empower people to engage and innovate, anywhere, on any device.
With integrated voice, video, content sharing, and chat, our collaboration solutions help improve productivity, reduce costs, speed decision making, and enhance customer relationships. View the list of collaboration products recommended for midsize businesses.
Right-Sized, Right-Priced Solutions
- Get the Cisco Collaboration Advantage: See how collaboration tools can make your business more productive. (Video - 2:30 min)
- Boost Innovation and Customer Service: Read this Forrester analysis of key unified communications trends for midsize businesses. (PDF - 251KB)
- Empower, Engage, Innovate, and Grow: Learn how our collaboration solutions can benefit your midsize organization. (PDF - 399 KB)
Embrace Mobility, Improve Productivity
- Gain Value from More Secure Mobility: Financial institution wins business with the Cisco Business Edition 6000. (Video - 3:14 min)
- Keep Your Workforce Connected: Natural health company improves workflows and reduces business travel. (PDF - 452 KB)
- Better Collaboration Pays Off: Bank raises productivity through unified communications. (PDF - 265 KB)
- Easily Communicate from Within Web Apps: Use the Cisco Jabber SDK to simplify workflows and increase productivity. (Video - 1:42 min)
- Accelerate Access to Information: Read how a credit union improves customer support. (PDF - 444 KB)
- Measure Communication Costs: Get a side-by-side comparison for midmarket by Analysys Mason.
Improve the Quality and Speed of Decisions
- Be Everywhere with Video Collaboration: Learn more about next-generation video collaboration from Cisco. (Video - 2:26 min)
- Streamline Collaboration: Global IT provider raises employee productivity and reduces travel costs. (PDF - 69KB)
- Improve Access to Health Records: Hospital provides access to medical records anytime, from any device. (PDF - 574 KB)
Enhance Customer Relationships
- Explore the True ROI of Video: Learn about the benefits of video from third-party analysis and use cases.
- Serve Customers Better: Insurance distributor reduces customer delays and improves responsiveness. (PDF - 282KB)
Flexible Deployment Options
5 Tips for Colocating Your Servers
Read these tips to help scale and manage your data center. (PDF - 501 KB)View Now
Simplify IT Operations
Cisco Unified Data Center unites compute, network, management, and storage.Discover How
Cut Costs and Simplify Operations
Improve the economics of your data center by unifying compute, storage, networking, virtualization, and management into a single platform. Gain a more reliable data center that fits your business needs. View the list of data center products recommended for midsize businesses.
Data Center Networking
New demands are being placed on your data center network from mobile users, virtualized servers, applications, and clouds. Cisco Nexus switching and integrated security solutions use a fabric architecture to reduce data center networking complexity and costs. They improve operational efficiency and flexibility, giving you increased performance, visibility across all resources, and support for innovation and growth.
- Five Secrets of Highly Effective Data Centers: Help your organization overcome the traditional limitations of IT to support innovation and growth.
- Data Center Network Evolution: Update your network infrastructure to cut operating costs and speed delivery of applications.
- Better Network Agility and Less Complexity: See how the City of Hayward converged their data and storage networks to increase network efficiency. (PDF - 584 KB)
- 5 Tips for Colocating Your Servers: Read these tips to help scale and manage your data center. (PDF - 501 KB).
Discover how to simplify data center operations and create a platform to support your physical, virtual, and cloud computing needs. Cisco UCS servers help you improve data center management, increase operational speed, and reduce TCO.
- Making Server Migration Easier: See how Cisco UCS helps quickly and easily migrate server identities. (Video - 3:13 min)
- Simplifying Management While Cutting Costs: Learn how Cisco UCS is built for virtualization and consolidation. (PDF - 3 MB)
- Improving IT Uptime and Management: See how FlexPod technology gave Suttons Group confidence to invest in long-distance systems management. (PDF - 273 KB)
Cisco and its storage partners offer flexible, open, and innovative infrastructure solutions for any application. You can scale your IT infrastructure, reduce complexity, and deliver IT services faster. Run your core applications on a trusted platform with Cisco.
- Cisco Virtualization Solution for 50 Virtual Machines: Cisco worked closely with Microsoft and EMC to pre-validate a design guide for deploying 50 virtual machines with EMC VSPEX. (PDF - 14 MB)
- How to Meet the Needs of a Mobile Workforce: Cisco and Citrix work together to deliver a flexible and highly secure workspace.
Protect Your Network from Threats
Exclusive access to Gartner security research and Cybersecurity strategies from Cisco.Read Now
See Threats and Stop Them
Address the top three mega trends and enhance security without compromise.View Infographic
Cybersecurity for the Real World
Your IT security teams face unprecedented challenges and need proven security solutions. They also must address new trends such as mobility and cloud, while defending the network against the latest threats.
We deliver intelligent cybersecurity for the real world. Our threat-centric approach reduces complexity. We deliver superior visibility and control. With Cisco, you gain advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum, before, during, and after an attack. View the list of security products recommended for midsize businesses.
You have limited IT resources, and you need simplified Internet edge protection. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls provide an integrated, single-box solution. Stay ahead of emerging threats and gain collective security intelligence. Get visibility and control over user activity, device access, and malicious behavior.
- Select a Next-Generation Firewall: Read the top 10 considerations to strengthen security in midsize businesses.
- Read How Cisco Firewalls Beat the Competition: Learn how Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls delivered impressive security and scalability in hands-on testing.
Email and Web Security
Protect your organization from malware and help secure your network from targeted attacks. Cisco email and web security solutions offer industry-leading, real-time threat defense. Manage dynamic threats and malware with physical, virtual, and cloud deployment options.
- Deploy Highly Secure Web and Email Gateways: Read Gartner insights on current security threats and secure email gateway and web gateway vendors.
Advanced Malware Protection
Traditional security measures are not enough to stop today’s advanced threats. Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) uses the vast cloud security intelligence networks of both Cisco and Sourcefire to help enable malware detection and blocking, continuous analysis, and retrospective alerting.
- The 5 New Laws of Anti-Malware Protect your networks from the evolving threat landscape.
Secure Data Center Solutions
Your data center needs to be dynamic and responsive to your business, and highly secure. Our Secure Data Center Solutions give you scalable protection, adaptability, and flexibility. You get security intelligence integrated into the fabric of your data center. Get rapid provisioning, increased performance, and protection from cyber threats.
- Security Now or Pay Later : See how Cisco security improves ROI while protecting your data. (PDF – 3.24 MB).
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client provides remote users with highly secure VPN connections. The Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Solution offers security policy enforcement that is context-aware, comprehensive, and preemptive. Get highly secure mobility for your managed and unmanaged mobile devices.
- International Mobile Security Report: Learn more about the rising security challenges of integrating mobile devices into business operations. (PDF - 176 KB)
- Immerse Yourself in Mobility: See how our security platform can help you deliver exceptional experiences. (Video - 2:40 min)
Help ensure that only authorized users or guests access your network. Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) offers identity and access control that gathers real-time contextual information from networks, users, and devices. Now you can make proactive network governance decisions to enforce intelligent, highly secure access policies across your wired and wireless networks.
- 2013 Magic Quadrant for Network Access Control: Learn how Cisco was again positioned in the Gartner Leaders quadrant.
Get More Than a Warranty
See why Cisco Support Service coverage makes sense for your network. (Video – 1:43 min)Watch Video
Empowering You and Your Network
We make sure your high-quality Cisco experience continues far beyond your purchase and basic hardware warranty. As your network and business evolve and grow, you know that when issues arise, you have our Cisco technical experts and extensive resources at your side.
Cisco Technical Support Service is your key to:
- Peace of mind: Rely on local Cisco engineers who speak your language, 24 hours a day
- Knowledge: Access bug search tools, software downloads, technical documents, and more online resources
- Continuity: Get your essential hardware replaced quickly
- Highly reliable networks: Proactively monitor your devices and speed error resolution by up to 80 percent with Smart Call Home