Give Easy Access to Relevant Content with this IPTV Application
Cisco Cast is a business IPTV application that delivers live and on-demand video and broadcast TV channels over IP to digital screens.
Onscreen menus and program guides give users access to Cisco Cast content, and organizations can customize lineups and create their own content libraries. Users can navigate through channel menus and select from on-demand content with a remote control or other remote devices.
Deliver a Variety of Content
With Cisco Cast you can provide easy access to:
- Live news
- Financial information
- Sales and marketing information
- Corporate communications
- Entertainment content
Built on the power of the Cisco Digital Media Suite, Cisco Cast uses the same hardware and management platform as Cisco Digital Signs, interoperates with it, and can also be used as a standalone application.
Cisco Cast Video Data Sheet
Video Data Sheet
Lean how organizations communicate using video content. (5:52 min)
Get the Flash Player
- Delivers content to digital signage systems
- Includes touchscreen support
- Provides wireless network connectivity
- Manage content assets and create playlists
- Schedule instant and future content deployments and playback schedules
- Manage Q&A sessions during live broadcasts
- Includes 32", 40", and 52" models
- Offers full 1080p resolution
- Delivers centralized, remote management through the Cisco Digital Media Manager (on and off, volume, contrast and brightness)
- Deployment Services
- Managed Services
- Content Services
Learn how your organization can learn, grow, communicate and collaborate with the Cisco Digital Media Suite.
Call a local Cisco office directly*
* We are open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, or 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday.
For a complete list of ordering, financing and service options, visit the Ordering page.
Cisco Certified Partner
The Cisco Digital Media Suite offers a broad partner ecosystem that provides deployment, solution development, and content creation partners to complement your digital media deployment.
Customers who have a direct purchasing agreement with Cisco should contact their account managers.
Cisco Services for Digital Media
Cisco provides comprehensive service offerings to help plan, design, implement, and operate your Digital Media solution.
Secure Video Communication
Streamline communications, get closer to employees, and reduce training costs.
Try Cisco Show and Share free for 30 days.