Advanced Oil & Gas Solution for Remote Visualisation
VIP Customer Event
Date:4th May 2016
Location:Cisco Customer Experience Centre,
9 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham
I am delighted to invite you to our exclusive VIP event, hosted by Cisco Partner EBB3 Ltd & sponsored by Cisco, Nvidia, Netapp, Citrix and APC Schneider Electric.
This unique event will address key business issues & technology solutions in the Oil & Gas industry’s graphic & seismic interpretation environment, specifically the role that SMART technology and Cloud Based Solutions can play in ensuring your business stays ahead of the rest.
With keynote presentations from O&G experienced presenters and demonstration of the latest geoscience solution – Cisco's Graphic Acceleration Platform (GAS), this morning is not to be missed. Full details of the agenda are attached.
Business Needs Solved
In the competitive and dangerous world of the Oil and Gas industry, the business needs:
- Fast, secure and quality access to applications for seismic modelling from any device
- Collaboration tools so that geo-scientists can work together for real time decision making
- Security of intellectual property by removing the need to download data to workstations
- Cost saving of expensive and difficult-to-transport workstations
Cisco, Netapp, INVIDIA and Citrix have responded with:
- A pre-engineered, validated VDI Graphics solution based on the Flexpod design
- Advanced “in-memory” computing and Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) integration from Nvidia.
- State-of-the-art application virtualization with VMWare and Citrix