Cisco Revealed the Award winners during its Annual Partner Conference Hosted in Limpopo, South Africa.
Johannesburg, South Africa – 1st July 2015: Cisco announced the winners of its Africa Channel Partner Awards at the Cisco One Africa Partner Summit 2015 which took place last week from 23rd – 25th June 2015 in Limpopo, South Africa. The awards recognised the top-performing Cisco Channel partners across the African region. Awarded to exemplary Africa channel partners, the Cisco One Africa Partner Summit awards are designed to recognize best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry within their respective regions. Areas of consideration include innovative practices, architecture-led approach successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities and sales approaches.
“Cisco is proud to work with our Partner Ecosystem across Africa which continues to evolve in size and type in order to best deliver customer business outcomes and expand capabilities to address new market opportunities. As countries, cities and organisations across the African continent embrace the Internet of Everything (IoE) our work with our channel partners will be key to helping customers catch the market transitions right in order to reinvent themselves,” said David Meads, Vice President Cisco Africa. “It was an honour to be able to recognise our partners at our Africa Partner Summit 2015, further underscoring their outstanding accomplishments across the continent.”
All award recipients were selected by Cisco Worldwide Partner Organisation and regional executives.
Winners of the One Africa Partner Summit 2015 Awards were:
- Africa Partner of the Year: Telkom
- Africa Security Partner of the Year: Business Connexion
- Africa Collaboration Partner of the Year: Comstor South Africa
- Emerging Cloud and Managed Services Partner of the Year: Dimension Data
- Africa Architectural Excellence Data Center Partner of the Year: SEE Egypt
- Africa Solution Innovation Award: Dimension Data
- Emerging Services Partner of the Year: Business Connexion
- Emerging Architectural Excellence Service Provider Architecture Partner of the Year: Equinox
- Africa Architectural Excellence Enterprise Networks Partner of the Year: Dimension Data
- Africa Distribution Partner of the Year: Comstor Africa
- RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/rss.html
- Cisco South Africa: http://www.cisco.com/web/ZA/index.html
- Cisco South Africa Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CiscoSouthAfrica?ref=bookmarks
- Cisco South Africa Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cisco_SA
- Cisco EMEAR Network: https://emear.thecisconetwork.com/site/index/lang/en/
- For more details about the Square Kilometre Array Project visit: http://www.ska.ac.za/
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.