Fueling our culture of inclusion through employee communities
The best way to attract and keep the best people is through full participation; leveraging the value of networking and the power of relationships.
At Cisco, our culture of inclusion is fueled by a vibrant community. From the perspective of our new inclusion and collaboration (I&C) model, the best way to attract and keep top talent is through meaningful exchanges with colleagues on your team and beyond. In 160 chapters across 43 countries, over 25,000 of our people now participate in Cisco's I&C Community-a platform for diverse groups to connect, explore their unique passions and talents, innovate, and excel. Cisco’s I&C Community had transformational impact on our company, our communities, and our world.
Employee Resource Organizations
- CAAN: Cisco Asian Affinity Network
- CBP: Connected Black Professionals
- CDAN: Connected Disabilities Awareness Network
- Conexión: Latino Employee Community
- CW: Connected Women
- ECN: Early Career Network
- PRIDE: LGBT & Allies Community
- iCON: Indians Connecting People
- WISE: Women in Science and Engineering
- VETS: Veterans Enablement and Troop Support