We're looking for some key attributes from the winning pitch. What's most important is that you're able to realistically articulate Cisco's Collaboration Workspace and Meeting Experience to Line Of Business Managers or C-Level executives.
One of the keys to selling Cisco Collaboration Workspace and Meeting Experience is to sell to the lines of business, outside of IT, aligning business problems to departments with their own budgets.
You'll also need to ensure that it's less than ten minutes long, with a maximum limit of 15 slides. Your pitch should be professional and convincingly mimic a real-life scenario. Creativity is strongly encouraged!
In 10 minutes, the pitch should show an understanding of the LOB (may be more than one), the business challenges they face and it should highlight how Cisco’s Collaboration Workspace and Meeting Experience could help them overcome these challenges and improve their business outcomes.
Demonstration of Knowledge of the LOB challenge: (40%)
- Understanding of Customer business problem
- Articulate Cisco's solution
- Articulate Cisco's differentiation
- Vision for the Future (how we solve future problems the customer is likely to have).
How you link the Cisco Workspace and Meeting to resolving the challenges: (40%)
- Addressing the customer problem
- Creating a sense of urgency
- Addressing likely customer concerns (e.g. perception of risk)
- Addressing competitive tactics (that might stall the sale)
- Provide comfort with Cisco as a long term direction for customers
Creativity and Delivery: (20%)
- Creativity of message
- Creativity of solution
- Creativity of delivery
Register today for your chance to win!
Registration ends 7th October 2015:
Your prize-winning schedule:
16th Sept 2015
3rd Nov 2015
10th Nov 2015
17th Nov 2015
24th Nov 2015
Announcement of Winners
How to sell us the Perfect Pitch
Show us what you're made of - but keep in mind that we're looking for excellence in the following areas:
- Why Cisco (40%)
- Why now (40%)
- Creative (20%)