Find out here how the Perfect Pitch Contest works:
The ACI Sales pitch is expected to be delivered to the CXO's, Datacenter managers, IT/Network/Application managers of a customer. In 15-30 minutes you should show an understanding of the business challenges they face and highlight how adopting a Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure solution could help them address these challenges and improve their business outcomes.
You may present in your own language.
- Partners must register their participation at the registration site
- Candidates will be contacted by their Cisco Partner Account Manager and/or Cisco Partner Systems Engineer and plan the start date for the competition at your location by the end of registrations.
- Registrations close on March 20th at 1pm SGT
- The sales pitch training shall be conducted (either in person, over Webex or via video recording)
- Initial Round: 15-30 min video, submit before March 28, 2015
- Five finalists per theatre shall conduct their ACI Pitch to the Cisco Theatre Leaders for final selection of top 3 winners per Theatre - ANZ, ASEAN, INDIA, KOREA, JAPAN in April 2015
- Executive Sponsors: Ruma Balasubramanian & Darryl Mckinnon
- Coverage: APJ Wide
- Timeline: January 12 - April 30, 2015
- Target participants: Partner AM's, Sales Specialists, Presales System Engineers / Technical consultants
- Language: Local Language all countries, ASEAN Final round ENGLISH
- Awards will be presented shortly after the final round
Register today for your chance to win!
Registration ends March 20th 2015:
Your prize-winning schedule:
13th Jan 2015
4th Feb 2015
28th Mar 2015
Round 1 video submission deadline
13th Apr 2015
Finalists announcement, Round 2 starts
15th May 2015
Cisco Live 2015
For More Information: E-mail
How to sell us the Perfect Pitch
Show us what you're made of - but keep in mind that we're looking for excellence in the following areas:
- Content (50%)
- Delivery (30%)
- Creativity (20%)