Manage Manufacturing Complexity
Cisco and AeroScout help Stanley Black and Decker optimize production and cut costs.
With Factory Network, industrial companies can build one common, converged, and rugged plant-to-business network. This way, you can:
- Connect factory automation and control systems to IT systems with standards-based IP-networking
- Improve operational efficiency and cut costs with highly secure remote access
- Speed response time to issues on the plant floor
- Mitigate risks by improving network uptime and equipment availability
- Protect critical manufacturing assets with industry-leading security features
These benefits will help you make more strategic business decisions backed by real-time data from the plant floor.
Cisco can help you realize these benefits through:
- Industry-leading enterprise networking solutions delivered across industrial platforms
- Scalable, highly secure, real-time performance predictability and remote access
- Full lifecycle of services to optimize network performance and simplify and automate operations
- Expertise based on Cisco and Rockwell Automation's Converged Plantwide Ethernet validated architecture
- Access to the Cisco partner ecosystem including Rockwell Automation, Honeywell, and Emerson