Build and validate advanced Cloud knowledge and skill set.
Cloud adoption is driving new roles and responsibilities. Cloud engineers need the skills to work with private, public and hybrid cloud models, and leverage Intercloud solutions. The CCNP Cloud certification is a lab based training and certification program that is targeted at Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Designers, and Architects working in Data Centers. This program delivers the knowledge and skills necessary to design, provision, automate and manage Cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service deployments. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
Valid CCNA Cloud certification or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Exams & Recommended Training
|Required Exam(s)*||Recommended Training*|
|300-504 CLDINF||Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF)|
|300-505 CLDDES||Designing the Cisco Cloud (CLDDES)|
|300-506 CLDAUT||Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud (CLDAUT)|
|300-507 CLDDACI||Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure (CLDDACI)|
*More information available August 2015
Cisco Professional-level certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- Achieving or recertifying any of the certifications above automatically extends your active Associate and Professional level certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.