Cisco Honors Top Performing Middle East Partners at Cisco Partner Summit San Francisco 2016
Dubai, UAE, 21 November, 2016 – Cisco announced that sixteen partners from the Middle East region were recognized for their outstanding performance in 2016, receiving Cisco® Partner Summit awards across several categories in the region. Two of the partners were honored with the Cisco Partner Summit Geographical Regional awards for the EMEAR region. Cisco announced the winners during its annual partner conference which took place in San Francisco, California.
Awarded to exemplary channel partners, the Cisco Partner Summit awards are designed to recognize best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry within their respective countries and regions. Areas of consideration include innovative practices, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities and sales approaches.
“It’s an honor for Cisco to work with some of the best channel partners in the Middle East to transform the IT landscape that enables customers to differentiate and define their business strategies,” said Shadi Salama, Channel Leader – Cisco Middle East. “It is my privilege to announce that sixteen partners from the region have been honored with awards across several categories for their outstanding achievements as a Cisco channel partner in the Middle East region, including two partners who received the Cisco Partner Summit Geographical Region awards in the EMEAR region.”
The list of Middle East theatre winners at the Cisco Partner Summit San Francisco 2016 includes:
- Middle East Partner of the Year - Salam Technology
- Architectural Excellence: Enterprise Networks - Emircom
- Architectural Excellence: Collaboration - BAUD TELECOM COMPANY
- Architectural Excellence: Data Center - Diyar United Trading and Contracting Company
- Architectural Excellence: SP Architectures - Saudi Telecom Company - Advanced Solutions (STCAS)
- Architectural Excellence: Security - GBM
- Cloud Builder Partner of the Year - NETAS TELEKOMUNIKASYON AS
- Cloud & Managed Services Partner of the Year - Saudi Telecom Company- Advanced Solutions (STCAS)
- Commercial Partner of the Year - GBM
- Enterprise Partner of the Year - GBM
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year - CDW
- Distributor of the Year - Ingram Micro - ME
- Learning Partner of the Year - Al Khaleej Training and Education
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year - Saudi Business Machines LTD
- Services Partner of the Year - MIDEAST DATA SYSTEMS (MDS)
- Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year - Smartworld
- The winners of the Cisco Partner Summit Geographical Regional awards for the EMEAR region includes:
- Service Provider Architecture Excellence Partner of the year - STCAS
- Mid-Market Partner of the Year - GBM
The Cisco Partner Summit Theatre and Geographical Regional awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across Middle East countries and the overall EMEAR region. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organization and regional and theatre executives.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that has been making the Internet work since 1984. Our people, products, and partners help society securely connect and seize tomorrow's digital opportunity today. Discover more at newsroom.cisco.com and follow us on Twitter at @Cisco.
Cisco, the Cisco logo, Cisco Systems and Cisco IOS are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. This document is Cisco Public Information.