Following is a Whisper Announcement call flow diagram accompanied by a description of the steps.
1. CVP receives a new call from the PSTN.
2 - 3. CVP sends the new call to the VRU PIM and the VRU PIM sends the new call to the Unified CCE router.
4. If an agent is available, the router reserves the agent.
5 - 6. The router sends a label with a whisper prompt to CVP.
7. CVP sends the call to Unified CM.
8 - 9. The agent receives and answers the call.
10. Unified CM sends the established event to the agent PIM. The agent PIM holds the event until the Whisper Announcement is done playing.
11. CVP tells the VXML gateway to play ringback to the caller and the Whisper Announcement to the agent. After the Whisper Announcement plays, CVP connects the agent to the customer and notifies Unified CCE.
12. The agent PIM gets notification that Whisper Announcement is complete and sends the established event to the agent desktop.