Encrypted calls with Jabber Video not working
If the provisioned encryption policy for Jabber Video is "Auto", but calls are not encrypted, or calls fail when encryption is forced, consider the following checklist:
- Is the endpoint being called capable of supporting an encrypted call? If not, forcing encryption will make the call fail, and an "Auto" setting will switch the call to unencrypted.
- If the endpoint does support encryption, verify the following:
- If the call is interworked (that is, SIP to H.323), the interworking must be performed on a Cisco VCS running version X4.1 or later.
- The entire call path must be TLS enabled.
This article applies to the following products:
- Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence
|January 13th, 2012||TAA_KB_481|