Assess Your IT Needs
Answer a few questions to find the right IT solutions for your business.
Better Visibility, Better Protection
Get continuous threat protection for your midsize business with next-generation firewalls. (2:09 min)
Addressing Your Concerns
Midsize customers and partners at Cisco Live tell us what's most on their mind. (30:35 min)
Reliable, Highly Secure, Cost-Effective Solutions
Cisco and its partners can simplify the selection, deployment, and management of your infrastructure, applications, and tools. Our solutions bring operational efficiencies that free up IT resources. Discover how our solutions for the network infrastructure, collaboration, data centers, and security can save you time, money, and staffing resources.
- Stay a Step Ahead: Read the Grow Your Midsize Business brochure to learn how our IT solutions can help your organization thrive. (PDF - 767 KB)
- IT for Midsize Business: Learn how our affordable, highly secure IT solutions deliver value to your business. (Video - 1:48 min)
- Quick Tips to Improve Business Productivity: Capitalize on industry trends and Cisco solutions to grow your business and stay competitive.
Score Big with Collaboration
See how National Rugby League drives membership and revenue with collaboration. (PDF - 1.2 MB) NewRead Now
Prepare for the Future
Read this Forrester analysis to learn the top communications trends for midsize businesses. (PDF - 251 KB)Download Now
Empower, Engage, Innovate
When people work together, they can achieve extraordinary things. Improve collaboration in your organization with easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy midsize collaboration solutions that improve productivity, reduce costs, speed up decision-making, and enhance customer relationships.
With integrated voice, video, content sharing, and chat, our midsize collaboration solutions empower you to:
- Innovate with video collaboration anywhere, on any device
- Transform the workplace with better employee engagement
- Differentiate and grow your business through customer collaboration
Gain Faster Innovation with Video Collaboration
- Simplify Your Connections: See how Cisco Business Edition Packaged Collaboration can improve your business outcomes. (Video - 2:05 min) New
- Collaboration, the Big Picture: See why video is essential for virtual meetings. New
- Be Everywhere with Video Collaboration: A fast-paced music producer enjoys a simple and compelling video experience from any device. (Video - 2:26 min)
Improve Productivity with Workplace Transformation
- Empowered Salesforce: Auto Group improves collaboration with Cisco TelePresence and mobile HD video conferencing. New
- Transform Your Conference Room: The right collaboration tool can help you create a video collaboration center.
Service Your Customers Better
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction: Explore the business value of collaboration use cases to benefit your organization. New
- Improve Customer Care: A software developer improves collaboration, which increases business efficiency. New
- Boost Customer Loyalty: Learn how to provide the best customer experience in your contact center.
Right Sized, Right Priced Solutions
- Evaluate Unified Communications: See how Gartner ranks 10 vendors serving midsize companies in 2015 Magic Quadrant report. New
- Enhance Collaboration Experiences: Improve business interactions with affordable IP phone systems for the digital economy.
- Realize the Cisco Collaboration Advantage: See how collaboration tools can make your business more productive. (Video - 2:30 min)
Simple to Deploy, Use and Manage
Simplicity Without Compromise
Deploy a Wireless Network with large-scale reliability. Without the large-scale price.Learn More
How Midsize Businesses View Mobility
Learn how leaders in midsize companies are preparing for the next wave of mobility. (PDF – 141 KB) NewGet Infographic
Quickly Deploy Reliable Applications and Solutions
Networks are more complex than ever before. The demands placed on them continue to increase. Our network infrastructure products and solutions simplify IT and promote new business opportunities with an open and programmable approach to networking. View the list of network infrastructure products recommended for midsize organizations.
Mobility can help increase employee productivity and improve customer satisfaction. Our wireless and mobility solutions deliver an exceptional wireless performance, provide a personalized experience with location-based services, and help protect your business with strong network-based security.
- How Midsize Organizations View Mobility: See how IT and business leaders in midsize companies are preparing for the next wave of mobility.
- More Secure Mobility for K-12 Schools: Empower students, administrators, and guests to access resources from any device. (Video - 2:43 min) New
- Wireless and BYOD Top Tips: Follow these simple guidelines to be more successful with deploying wireless devices. (PDF - 470 KB)
- 802.11ac for High Performance: Get the speed, capacity, and reliability you need to support business-critical applications. (Video - 3:54 min) New
Innovation in a business requires innovation in the network. Cisco Catalyst Switching and Unified Access solutions provide an intelligent network platform that is based on our "one policy, one management, and one network" approach.
- High Availability Switching for Healthcare: Learn how Hill-Rom enhances patient care with Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches. (Video - 6:41 min)
- A Switch to Grow Your Business: Use this innovative access switch to improve IT operations. (Video - 3:44 min)
- Save Energy with an Ecofriendly Catalyst Switch: Upgrade your LAN potential and cut costs with highly secure access switching solutions. (PDF - 808 KB)
Routing and WAN
In today's competitive environment, organizations must optimize their investments. Cisco Intelligent WAN (IWAN) provides an application-aware network to efficiently deliver business applications and increase productivity.
- Improve Network Performance: See how Cisco Intelligent WAN can help you cut costs and reduce network downtime. (Video - 6:14 min)
- All-In-One IT System: Watch this demonstration to see how Cisco Branch Office in a Box easily supports all of your essential IT appliances. (Video - 4:35 min)
- Use Cisco Intelligent WAN: Right-size your network while simplifying operations and cutting costs. (Video - 2:09 min)
Cisco unified management solutions empower your IT team to more effectively manage the network and the services the network delivers. You can gain significant savings and reduce branch infrastructure costs.
- Gain Pervasive Visibility and Control: Watch this Cisco Network Analysis Module (NAM) demonstration to see how to quickly identify and fix network issues. (Video - 1:19 min)
- Simplify Your Infrastructure Management: See a demonstration of how Cisco Prime Infrastructure makes troubleshooting and device management easier. (Video - 3:34 min)
Cut Costs and Increase Efficiency
Kennisnet uses Cisco technology to gain faster time-to-market for educational innovations. (PDF - 1.6 MB) NewLearn More
Simplify IT Operations
Cisco Unified Data Center unites compute, network, management, and storage.Discover How
Cut Costs and Simplify Operations
Improve the economics of your data center by unifying compute, storage, networking, virtualization, and management into a single platform. Gain a more reliable data center that fits your business needs. View the list of data center products recommended for midsize businesses.
Data Center Networking
New demands are being placed on your data center network from mobile users, virtualized servers, applications, and clouds. Cisco Nexus switching and integrated security solutions use a fabric architecture to reduce data center networking complexity and costs. They improve operational efficiency and flexibility, giving you increased performance, visibility across all resources, and support for innovation and growth.
- Five Secrets of Highly Effective Data Centers: Help your organization overcome the traditional limitations of IT to support innovation and growth.
- Data Center Network Evolution: Update your network infrastructure to cut operating costs and speed delivery of applications.
- Better Network Agility and Less Complexity: See how the City of Hayward converged their data and storage networks to increase network efficiency. (PDF - 584 KB)
Discover how to simplify data center operations and create a platform to support your physical, virtual, and cloud computing needs. Cisco UCS servers help you improve data center management, increase operational speed, and reduce TCO.
- Making Server Migration Easier: See how Cisco UCS helps quickly and easily migrate server identities. (Video - 3:12 min)
- Simplifying Management While Cutting Costs: Learn how Cisco UCS is built for virtualization and consolidation. (PDF - 3 MB)
- Unlock the Potential of Your Applications: Learn about the value of Cisco UCS and virtualization for midsize businesses from data center experts. New
- Optimize Performance and Scalability: See how UCS Mini brings the power of Unified Computing to your midsize business. (PDF - 1.2 MB) New
- 5 Tips for Colocating Your Servers: Read these tips to help scale and manage your data center. (PDF - 501 KB).
Cisco and its storage partners offer flexible, open, and innovative infrastructure solutions for any application. You can scale your IT infrastructure, reduce complexity, and deliver IT services faster. Run your core applications on a trusted platform with Cisco.
- Cisco Virtualization Solution for 50 Virtual Machines: Cisco worked closely with Microsoft and EMC to pre-validate a design guide for deploying 50 virtual machines with EMC VSPEX. (PDF - 14 MB)
- How to Meet the Needs of a Mobile Workforce: Cisco and Citrix work together to deliver a flexible and highly secure workspace.
Cybersecurity Built for Midsize
Learn how to protect your network before, during, and after an attack. NewView Infographic
Defend Against Today's Attacks
Learn about an innovative approach to threat defense with next generation firewalls. (2:26 min) NewWatch Video
Cybersecurity for the Real World
You face unprecedented challenges to protect your midsize business. New trends such as mobility and cloud are changing security requirements for devices, data, and your network.
To address these challenges, you need a smart, scalable threat-centric security model. Our security solutions reduce complexity and deliver superior visibility and control. With Cisco, you gain advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum, before, during, and after an attack. View the list of security products recommended for midsize businesses.
- Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report: Turn risks into opportunities and learn how to build resilient defenses for the digital age. New
- Security Everywhere: A Growth Engine for the Digital Economy - Confront today’s threats with security as pervasive as the Internet of Everything.
You have limited IT resources, and need simplified Internet edge protection. We offer next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) designed to meet the needs of midsize businesses.
- Protect Your Business: Discover the top NGFW requirements to reduce risk and help secure your network. New
- Top Tips for Midsize NGFWs: Discover three tips for choosing a firewall to protect your business from attacks. New
- Upgrade to an NGFW: If you have a legacy Cisco ASA firewall, find an upgrade path that's best for you. (PDF - 416 KB) New
Email, Web, and Cloud Security
Protect your organization from malware and help secure your network from targeted attacks. Manage dynamic threats and malware with physical, virtual, and cloud deployment options.
- Stay Ahead of Advanced Threats: Protect your network around the clock with Cisco Email Security Appliance. (3:27 min) New
- Get Advanced Threat Defense: See how Cisco Web Security Appliance can address web threats and protect your data. (5:01)
- Embed Cloud Security: Is your data in the cloud secure? Watch this expert interview to learn how to help stay secure in the cloud.
Advanced Malware Protection
Cybercriminals don't discriminate—every organization is a target. Midsize businesses are challenged even more. They have to figure out how to stay more secure with even fewer resources than their larger counterparts. Learn how Cisco AMP can help midsize businesses stop today’s advanced threats.
- Cisco AMP for Meraki MX: Cisco AMP and Threat Grid are integrated into the Meraki MX UTM platform, providing a simple security management experience with advanced threat protection
- Get Industry Leading Protection: See how Cisco AMP achieved the highest security effectiveness in the NSS Breach Detection Systems Test. (1:27 min) New
- Buyer's Criteria for Advanced Malware Protection: Learn what questions you should ask when buying an AMP solution.
More Secure Data Center Solutions
Your data center needs to be dynamic and responsive to your business, and highly secure. Our Secure Data Center Solutions give you scalable protection, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Tug of War in the Data Center: IT pros balance scale, agility, and security in the data center.
- Fitness Company Case Study: Fast-growing Beachbody protects its data center and positions for the future. (PDF – 1 MB)
Highly Secure Mobility and Access
Help ensure that only authorized users or guests can access your network. Our highly secure solutions make it easy for you to enforce policies for managed and unmanaged devices across your wired and wireless networks.
- Exceptional Mobility Experiences: See how our security platform can help. (Video - 2:40 min)
Accelerate Business Growth
Learn how services can help you get better business results faster. (PDF – 3.35 MB)See Infographic
Improve Network Efficiency
See how Cisco Smart Support Services provide simplicity, visibility, and trust. (Video – 1:57 min.)Watch Video
Empowering You and Your Network
Succeed at every phase of your IT lifecycle with professional and technical services from Cisco and our partners. Create a reliable and manageable network. Grow your business, cut costs, improve customer experiences, boost productivity, and mitigate risk. View the list of services recommended for midsize businesses.
Expertise You Need
Help ensure your network is ready to support new business requirements and innovation. Create a flexible, resilient, and scalable architectural foundation. Improve operational excellence and mitigate risk during device, network, and software refreshes. Optimize your network infrastructure, applications and service management to reduce costs.
- Strengthen Device Security: See how an assessment can proactively identify vulnerabilities in your network. (PDF – 244 KB)
- Optimize Your Network: Get expert insight and improve reliability, manage change, and reduce risks. New
- Cut IT Costs and Improve Productivity: See how Network Optimization Service can help you deliver better customer experiences.
Technical Support Services
Increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve network risk management through automated network-equipment inventory management and award-winning support. As your network and business evolve and grow, Cisco technical experts and extensive resources are there to support you.
Energy Management Services
Cut energy costs across your distributed office by 35 percent and gain 100 percent visibility into the energy usage of every device in your data center.