Creating a Shopping Center of the Future
A British property company returns Leeds to its ranking as a top retail destination by engaging customers through Internet of Everything experiences.
The city of Leeds was slipping in its ranking as a top retail destination in the United Kingdom. Commercial property management company Land Securities wanted to change that with their newest facility, the Trinity Leeds Shopping Center. Their goal was to create new connected experiences that would attract and engage shoppers, while providing retailers with new tools to succeed.
- Attract shoppers by providing engaging, connected experiences
- Help tenants succeed with new ways to reach out to shoppers
- Keep facilities costs down
Cisco Enterprise Network that connects people, process, data, and things
- Attracted 22 million visitors in the first 12 months
- Simplified facilities management by connecting all building systems to one network
- Returned the shopping area to its ranking as one of the top five U.K. retail destinations