Personalized Sales and Service On-Demand
Maximize the efficiency and productivity of your financial services advisors so you can meet customer needs at first contact, open more accounts, and provide the personalized service the customer desires.
Cisco Remote Expert Solution for Retail Banking enables virtual face-to-face meetings to your customers when they visit the branch or reach out to the bank from their PCs, tablets, or smartphones. Now customers can easily connect with remote advisors in seconds in a rich video-enabled collaboration session. Instantly put your customers in touch with mortgage and commercial lenders, wealth management and retirement planning advisors, and other types of banking advisors in real-time.
With the solution you can:
- Deliver an engaging experience for your customers
- Expand customer accessibility to a full range of experts
- Scale expertise and drive productivity of financial experts
- Provide advanced collaboration capabilities such as document and screen sharing, screen annotation, signature capture, and session recording
- Map into retail banking workflows for mortgage lending, wealth management, small business lending, treasury and case management services as well as other services
Video Collaboration Increases Sales
Nationwide Building Society becomes readily available to 15M customers. (2:38 min)Learn How
Transform customer interaction for your business with the Cisco Remote Expert solution.
- Deliver a Personalized Service Video (1:55 min)
- Enabling Omnichannel Interaction (3:19 min)
- Remote Expert for Retail Banking At-A-Glance (PDF - 1.3 MB)
- Remote Expert Mobile for Retail Banking At-A-Glance (PDF - 1.4 MB)
Design Guide (PDF - 5.1 MB)
Visit the design guide for additional online technical resources for Remote Expert.
A Roadmap to Digital Value in Retail Banking (PDF 1.9 MB)
The time is now to differentiate and drive your own disruption.
The Advice Advantage: How Banks Can Close the 'Value Gap' and Regain Customer Trust Point of View (PDF 3.91 MB)
Digitize your business processes to deliver greater value and earn customer trust.
Reimagining the Digital Bank Point of View (PDF - 867 KB)
How U.S. Banks Can Transform Customer Interactions To Increase Profitability
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
- Cisco MediaSense
- Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco TelePresence System EX Series
- Cisco TelePresence System DX Series
- Cisco Interactive Experience Client (IEC) 4600 Control Point
- Cisco Interactive Experience Manager
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)