Modernize Your Data Center
Let Cisco and Microsoft help you upgrade to Windows Server 2012 R2.
The Clock is Ticking
Windows Server 2003 support
Microsoft has announced that it will stop support for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 on July 15, 2015. Upgrading to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 is the perfect time to switch to a system that was designed for virtualization from the ground up. It is a system deeply integrated with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Microsoft PowerShell. Now is the time to switch to the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS).
- Consolidate servers to reduce power consumption, cabling costs, and rack space.
- Remove expensive third-party virtualization licenses with Windows Server 2012 R2's built-in capabilities and flexible licenses.
- Use Cisco UCS and Microsoft's private cloud solution to increase server use.
- Configure servers in minutes with Cisco UCS Manager service profiles and Microsoft System Center and PowerShell.
Ask your Cisco partner about special discounts when you switch to Cisco UCS.Contact a Partner
270 Percent ROI
Forrester: Upgrading to Windows Server 2012 R2 pays for itself in six months.Read the Report
No. 1 in North America
Learn how partnering with Microsoft has made Cisco a top blade server vendor.See the Infographic
- Use a single tool to manage physical and virtual servers with the integrated Cisco UCS Manager and Microsoft System Center.
- Combine LAN, SAN, and management cabling into one 10 Gigabit Ethernet connection with Cisco SingleConnect technology.
- Automate operations with Cisco UCS PowerTool for Microsoft System Center and PowerShell.
- Virtualize on your terms with Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Improve application performance with more than 90 industry benchmarks set by Cisco UCS.
- Top 10 Reasons to Move to Microsoft WS 2012 R2 and Cisco UCS from Microsoft WS2003 (PDF - 576 KB)
Top 10 Reasons to Move to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and Cisco UCS from Microsoft Windows Server 2003 White Paper
- Migrating to Windows Server 2012 (PDF - 441 KB)
Learn why you should transition to Microsoft Windows 2012 on Cisco UCS.
- Cisco UCS for Microsoft Software (PDF - 3.6 MB)
Discover why Cisco UCS is the optimal infrastructure for Microsoft software.
- Total Economic Impact of Cisco UCS by Forrester Consulting (PDF - 1.2 MB)
Find out how customers have reduced operating costs with Cisco UCS.
- Power Company Modernizes and Saves (PDF - 221 KB)
Bosnian utility provider Elektroprivreda streamlines IT with Cisco and Microsoft.
- Cisco Capital: Windows Server 2003 Migration (PDF - 492 KB)
Ease your transition to Windows Server 2012 R2 with Cisco Capital Financing.