What Is the Opportunity?
What Are the Challenges?
How Will This Impact My Business?
• Increase customer loyalty with viral operator on-net services that attract subscriber participation
• Offer promotional subscriptions to users on other operator networks who view user-generated videos
• Sustain customer loyalty through creation of a commerce market between operator and subscribers
One operator example:
– 32 million paid video downloads, paying over US$1.6 million to content creators
– 60,000 clips submitted (creators earned over $25 per clip)
What Do I Need?
• Cisco® ASR 5000: purpose-built mobile multimedia core platform that delivers the performance and intelligence required by today's mobile networks.
• Cisco In-line Services: Intelligent functions that are integrated into the Cisco ASR 5000 and implemented in the bearer traffic flow, eliminating the need for external lower-reliability network elements while simplifying the network through integrated functions and services. User-Generated Video Content services utilize several In-Line Services functions such as Enhanced Charging Service, Application Detection and Control, and Policy Enforcement.
• Cisco Mobility Unified Reporting: Solution providing comprehensive statistical analysis and trending information of all network attributes and subscriber sessions through tight integration with the deep packet inspection (DPI) capabilities of the Cisco ASR 5000. Helps operators optimize network performance, target new services, and plan infrastructure investments.
• Cisco Policy and Charging Control (PCC): Standards-based, highly scalable solution for operators to efficiently optimize network resources across subscribers and services while providing significant revenue opportunities by enabling the deployment of new personalized services.
Get Started Today