Technical Assistance Update
A single, seamless interface enables you to open and manage service requests online and by phone for both Cisco Cloud Web Security (formerly ScanSafe products) and Cisco products.
Customer Service and Support
- To open a TAC request, you must first register for a Cisco.com user ID. Your contract number must be associated with a Cisco.com user ID. You can do so by visiting the "Access Restricted Content" tab in the Cisco.com Profile Manager. If you don't know your contract number, please contact your Cisco partner or account representative.
- Once you have a Cisco.com user ID, you may initiate or check on the status of a support case online or by contacting the TAC by phone:
- US: 1 877 472 2680 - Monday 5 AM - Friday 5 PM PST
- UK: 44 (0) 20 7034 9400 - Monday 7:30 AM - Friday 5:30 PM GMT
- For all: Weekend - urgent incidents only
Documents, Downloads and Tools
- Cisco Cloud Web Security Support - Get additional product documentation and software downloads
- Cisco ScanCenter Online Help
- Cisco ScanCenter Portal - Manage users and groups, set policy, monitor traffic and generate reports
General Availability Releases
Cisco Cloud Web Security General Availability Releases:
- Connector: 18.104.22.168
- AnyConnect: 3.1.05152