|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
The Cisco AP541N wireless access points help enable secure data, guest, and multimedia wireless access for any small business. Installation scenarios include standalone or integrated with Cisco Small Business products, as well as integration with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS).
The Cisco Small Business Pro 802.11n dual-band clustering access points help enable secure data, guest, and multimedia wireless access for any small business.
- Clustering Technology: Simplifies wireless deployments by creating a single point of administration for multiple APs. Clustering technology replicates a configuration, pushes it out to other APs, and continuously manages the frequency channels for each device reducing network interface.
- Superior Performance: A Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface provides higher throughput. Wireless radio complies with the 802.11n wireless standard, using MIMO technology to enhance network coverage, capacity, and throughput for data and multimedia applications while maintaining compatibility with a/b/g clients.
- Robust Security: Supports business-class security encryptions (WPA2, 802.1x supplicant) and authentication for client compatibility, MAC address authentication, client isolation, and rogue AP detection.
- Voice Roaming: Allows client fast roaming while maintaining good voice quality with 802.11i preauthenticated standards.
- Power Options: Uses both standard AC power and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), simplifying installations in locations such as drop ceilings where power outlets may not be accessible.