|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Full-Featured Mobility Controllers Enhance Wireless
The Cisco 526 Wireless Express Mobility Controller is a network appliance designed to optimize the wireless network of small and medium-sized businesses.
The mobility controller can be used with up to six access points per controller and up to two controllers per network.
A core element of the Cisco Mobility Express Solution, the mobility controller works in concert with the Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Access Points and the Cisco Configuration Assistant to provide IT managers with the visibility and centralized control they need to optimize network performance. The solution provides automatic radio optimization, mobility performance, and multi-access point managementat the capacity, simplicity, and price point appropriate for the SMB.
The Cisco 526 Wireless Express Mobility Controller provides:
- A cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized business environments
- Standards based enterprise-class security
- Simplified network deployment and management with automated radio resource features
- Centralized management with the Cisco Configuration Assistant
- Advanced mobility services readiness to support secure Internet guest access and optimized voice over Wi-Fi
Got a small business? We have solutions just for you. Learn More
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Mobility Controllers Data Sheets) End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Mobility Controllers End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices) Q&A
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Mobility Controllers Q&A) White Papers
(All Cisco 500 Series Wireless Express Mobility Controllers White Papers)